lets get together

Capt. Flint

oh....whats the vote on garbing up???

anyone out there puttin on their finest?

Aye Paisley,

If this be like Capt.Flint's other parties, dressing up in pirate garb be mandatory and the only way you can get in past the bouncers and to the food and drink. . . :blink:

Stynky Tudor Posted on Mar 25 2004, 12:10 AM

Aye Paisley,

If this be like Capt.Flint's other parties, dressing up in pirate garb be mandatory and the only way you can get in past the bouncers and to the food and drink. . . 

guess that answers any questions i had...are you able to swing by the port before the party???

zorg--do you want to meet at 3pm???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

mayhaps you'd be interested in meeting me at the port a few hours earlier to visit the Constellation

we could tour the ship ($6.50), cross our fingers for some photo ops?

stynky, anyone...you're welcome also

say 2ish?

Aye that be sounding like a mighty fine time, but I must decline. I'm just juggling a wee bit too much at the moment, I'll be lucky to make it to the party.

Well not really lucky, I'm going to be there no mater what. . . But thank ye for the invite.

ahoy there shipmates.... last post until tonight.......... the phone is 410-285-7635............ we have some beer, wine and soda.... if there is anything else you may want.... bring it.... we have lots of meat on the menu and a few sweets...... again, if there is anything else you wish for..... bring it.. looking forward to seeing you all.. Flint

Put the flag out, Flint, sos we kin find the place....

:lol::lol:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

A great tyme wuz 'ad by all. The wine wuz flowing 'n I 'ad me share. Duncan MacGuyver........where wuz you??? We can now pick on ye since ya din' show up. There wuz a long runnin' joke wif' Paisley but she has now made amends and done right.

Duncan can now be know'd as....NoShow Duncan. :huh:

(If someone 'as a better name fer 'im me feelin's won't be hurt).

Our next venture is to visit a winery wif' tastin!!!!! Let's leave the kiddies home!!!!

Mebbe I'll get some articles together fer us....

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Did I drinks too much?????

Nawww, you were fine onest we got ya off the ceiling fan. :huh:

MANY thanks ta Flint and Company fer hostin this. Wonderful time. LOTS of pix from bunches of us to follow.

Cheryl the poll is under Raids, Methinks. :)

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

AS fer Duncan, always remember with this crowd, entertainment will be supplied by those not present. :huh:

First... A great many thanks to all who attended our humble abode. You brightened our evening, gladdened our heart and helped turn our house into a home. We will most assuredly have to do that again soon.

Duncan... tsk tsk tsk... all the loss was on ye lad. Never did one room have more lovely , enchanting, alluring, beautiful ladies in one room than were there that fine evening. Now remember Duncan... anything short of a really bad case of scurvy will not be accepted as a reasonable excuse, and we will be forced to way lay your ship and blast her into splinters.

Again.. thanks to all who showed. We will see you all soon........ Flint