lets get together

Capt. Flint

Okay me ship mates........ Me and Fair Katey are in our home and most of the renovations are done. So.............. when do any of ye want to get together. Give me a Friday or Sat. night that any of ye ( this means you Paisly and Mad woman Cheryl ) can make it....... this means everyone who can come. We would love to see all of ye who can show. BTW... Sat. the 13th is not a good night but most of the others are free. At least for now... I hope. damn.. I keep forgetin to check with katey....... oh well time for another shot if I'm going to stay here and ramble on...... Let me know............. The Capt.

count me in!

do we want to meet during day with kids???

in wash or balti?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

ello Paisley luv.......... I was counting on doing this in Balt. at the new house. The only days available to us are Frid and Sat. and of course if you and yours need crash space, we are only to happy to offer it. Let us know when is good for you. I am waiting to hear from others when is a good date for them. Right now we are looking at a weekend near the end of March.......... Flint

i dont mind driving to baltimore at all.... the only weekend i'm not available is mar 20-21...there is a stage combat workshop in va beach i might go to.

hope to see you soon...looks like i'll be the only one!

oh well...more rum for us!

:huh:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Letssee, the 13th be out for us too. Hubby is out of town. Since the weekend of the 20th may be out for Paisley, how 'bout March 27???? Start in the afternoon is always good. Will we be throwin' things into the grill to cook??? (Hope the weather is great then like it has been lately)

Let me know.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

the 27th has my vote....sounds great!...let me know what i can bring to cookout

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Did you say this was open to all the pirates in the area ? Since I'm in the area I think I would be interested in droping by and meeting some of the pirates from the site.

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

27th is lovely, lad. Fly us the address..... :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

• 2 weeks later...

sorry it took so long to reply to all of ye. I'll have all the info this weekend for you. Trying to get everything straight. Look for all the details on frid or sat evening. This is meant to be a fun get together, so........ don't worry about garbing up. Unless you really want to .... Talk to you then...... Flint

ok... everything is set. Stynky... We are thrilled to here you might come. Duncan.. we would be glad if you could join us.... Paisley and Stynky... if either of you need crash space, just let us know. First ask, first serve..

We have food and drink provided, but, if there is anything special any of you wish to bring, feel free. We will have some beer and wine, but, if you want anything harder, you may want to bring that also.

Our address is.. 8041 North Boundary Road.

Baltimore Maryland 21222 phone.. 410-285-7635

Directions: 695 Beltway - South towards Key Bridge, take exit for Merritt Blvd. Very First light is Old North Point Road, turn Left. Follow past Walmart on Left, Drug City on Right. Turn Right at first light, Trappe Road. Pass Gen Stricker school on Left, and first light is Lynch Road, turn Left. Second Left is North Boundary Road. Our Lady of Hope church will be on right, our house is in the second block on the right.

If there are any questions... call us... See all of you then. We are looking forward to it.... Flint.........

You ol sea dog. I wouldn't dream of you and the most lovely Molly staying in a tent. We have a fairly comfortable sofa bed just waiting for you. We have sleeping bags and other fun stuff for the younguns. Maggie would be thrilled to have them sleep over in her room if nothing else. We'll be waiting fo you. Fair winds and safe journey my friend. We'll see you then........ Flint

these are the directions i got from yahoo....are these ok? or are your directions better?...where in the heck is 695? lol

i shouldn't be needed a place to place me head..i'll just head on home fer the night, but thank ye! : )

6. Take I-495 NORTH towards CAPITAL BELTWAY/ROCKVILLE - go 0.6 mi

7. Take (I-495 N) - go 11.4 mi

8. I-495 NORTH/I-495 INNERLOOP becomes I-495 INNERLOOP/I-495 NORTH - go 3.7 mi

9. Continue on I-495 INNERLOOP/I-495 EAST towards BALTIMORE/BETHESDA - go 11.1 mi

10. Take the I-95 NORTH exit towards BALTIMORE, exit #27 - go 0.4 mi

11. Continue towards I-95 NORTH/BALTIMORE/NEW YORK - go 1.0 mi

12. Merge on I-95 NORTH - go 18.3 mi

13. Continue on I-895 NORTH towards HARBOR TUN., exit #46 - go 11.1 mi

14. Take the HOLABIRD AVE exit towards DUNDALK, exit #10 - go 0.2 mi

15. Continue on ramp - go < 0.1 mi

16. Continue on HOLABIRD AVE - go 2.6 mi

17. Continue on WISE AVE - go 0.7 mi

18. Turn on STOKESLEY RD - go 0.2 mi

19. Turn on N BOUNDARY RD - go < 0.1 mi

20. Arrive at 8041 NORTH BOUNDARY RD, BALTIMORE

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Paisley, Ill garb If You Garb

(Ill show you mine if....oh you know....)

:rolleyes:

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Zorg Posted on Mar 22 2004, 01:47 PM

roflol!..i'll be happy to show you mine!

mayhaps you'd be interested in meeting me at the port a few hours earlier to visit the Constellation

we could tour the ship ($6.50), cross our fingers for some photo ops?

weather.com calls for partly cloudy, high of 65

it's open from 10am-4pm...we could go to flints after that.

stynky, anyone...you're welcome also

say 2ish?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Paisley... your dirctions look good. I don't know if they are better or worse. I'm terrible with directions on land. i leave that to fair katey.

Wish we could join you at the ship earlier in the day, but, alas we will be getting ready for everything. Just be sure to have the phone number handy in case anyone gets lost.

As far as garb goes..... wear whatever anyone likes. Just remember to be comfortable. I know my love will dress for casualness as she is now over seven months along. As for me, who knows what I'll have on. We will just have to wait and see.

Our computer went kurfluie yesterday, so responses to all of ye will be slow right now. If any of ye have any questions, please use the phone number and call us. Please have it with you if you are coming in case any of ye get lost.

Zorg............. I'm glad to see your going to be there. I look forward to seeing you.

Looking forward to it. See you then. Flint

Zorg Posted on Mar 22 2004, 01:47 PM

roflol!..i'll be happy to show you mine!

mayhaps you'd be interested in meeting me at the port a few hours earlier to visit the Constellation

we could tour the ship ($6.50), cross our fingers for some photo ops?

weather.com calls for partly cloudy, high of 65

it's open from 10am-4pm...we could go to flints after that.

stynky, anyone...you're welcome also

say 2ish?

2:00....oog, not sure If i can get away that fast, but Ill see.

Sounds like a worthy expedition, though.

:)

Paisley.... babies room has all wood furniture and ( God help my spelling) gingim curtains. Outside of that, it is pretty much a hodge podge of whatever strikes our fancy. Since we know it's a boy, I'm sure I'll put a lot of things like sailboats and fishing pictures etc. We also have a few M. Mouse pics that were originally in Maggies room that are going in the babies room now.

You'll see it when you get here.... see you then...... Flint