Black Beard festival Morehead

Lady Elaina

Never fear, Stynky: Seadogges is my own yahoogroup, so we already have permission! (I think we own the internet domain, too: just never did anything with it).

Capt. William

Seadogges@yahoogroups.com

Aye Captain William,

I actually knew the name to be yours as far as list serve and I assume internet domain, I were just 'aving a bit of fun tis all.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

capnwilliam Posted on Mar 31 2004, 10:05 PM

WHAT? CANCELLED?!!! Elaina, could you please post more details, or forward us the message

bruce emailed me today, this is what he wrote:

Just a number of things that finally added up and we decided it was better to pull the plug on it this year and restructure things for next year. Would have loved to have had you all here – hope to see you next year.

bruce

tons of info, huh????

no one asked me if this was ok!!!! :ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Who is this Bruce, and what is his involvement with the Festival?

I told my wife about the cancellation last night. We decided that since we've already made airline reservations for the 13th and 17th, we're going to Morehead City anyway, and tour the area, as an alternative to going to the Festival.

:)

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

tons of info, huh????

Aye, I actually got a similar amount of information after asking about the event being canceled. From who, I don't know exactly. . .

Yes, unfortunately, it is. However, a new date will be determined in the next couple of weeks for 2005 and it will be posted on the website www.downtownmoreheadcity.com/Blackbeard.htm and other places. We will also keep your address and send you a note with the new information.