PIP Photos Thread 2009

William Brand

OOOOHH MY GGOOWWDD william you took a rreeaallyy good picture of me and i wants its!....i look so manly and smexy...lol........as well as those aammaazziingg sshots from mad dogge.....some of which look like a painting......in a scary cool way......pleeasee gentlemen i wants to stealz zem......if you dont let me ill pull the race card....you know ill do it.........

I hereby give my permission to my fellow pirates to use my photos for the purpose of presenting themselves as sexy, hawt, seafaring, wunderpirates.

race card does it evey time......yup........ <3

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOHH MY GGOOWWDD william you took a rreeaallyy good picture of me and i wants its!....i look so manly and smexy...lol........as well as those aammaazziingg sshots from mad dogge.....some of which look like a painting......in a scary cool way......pleeasee gentlemen i wants to stealz zem......if you dont let me ill pull the race card....you know ill do it.........

I hereby give my permission to my fellow pirates to use my photos for the purpose of presenting themselves as sexy, hawt, seafaring, wunderpirates.

I was looking through your pictures, mate. Wonderful.

Do you remember about five years ago when a few of us looked about the mostly empty fort, all three tents, thought "careening camp" and dreamed about a gathering of pyrates like no other? One where authenticity was not tantamount but striven for? Where all pyrates would feel welcome and a part of the action, with a crew affiliation or without? Then we got all evangelic and spread the word? People came. All were welcome. Many stepped up and organized, lead and became evangelical themselves. Wonderful people came from everywhere and it happened.

I just saw pictures of the vision.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Amen. Here's to the original four progenitors of the new breed. Captain Jim, William Redwake, Patrick Hand and Silkie McDonough. (I have that list right, yes?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Amen. Here's to the original four progenitors of the new breed. Captain Jim, William Redwake, Patrick Hand and Silkie O'Donough. (I have that list right, yes?)

Close. If you're talking 2005, then it was Captain Jim, Patrick Hand, Mad Dog Mike Wilkinson, Giggles the Pirate and Myself.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Yeah me too! Us indians need to stick together!!

Stupid pale faces... We'll show you!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Amen. Here's to the original four progenitors of the new breed. Captain Jim, William Redwake, Patrick Hand and Silkie O'Donough. (I have that list right, yes?)

Close. If you're talking 2005, then it was Captain Jim, Patrick Hand, Mad Dog Mike Wilkinson, Giggles the Pirate and Myself.

And leave us not forget Harry...without whose insani...ah, forbearance none of this could possibly have happened.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Between a catfight and an idiot falling down the stairs....Can't wait to see em!!!

As always, big hugs at you sweet Kate!

I'm working on getting them uploaded...it's just being slow.

sig2.jpg

Giggles the Pirate?

Ok, for those of you with a strong stomach, here ya' go:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MarkCKSuccess/PiP0902?authkey=Gv1sRgCJC_qfz2_57Hfw#

(Now I can go and watch the Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. without pangs of guilt.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

You got pics of alot of dead pirates! I LMAOf when I saw that... Great meeting ye Mission..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Well done all! I can't wait until I can go next year.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Just got home yesterday. Best time ever! I started dumping all my pics, so I will have some up soon for all you inpatient pirates. lol.

And I did get some good sword fighting in the last battle.... soon to come.

And props to Mad Dogge for all the good pics!

I love my pirate family

You got pics of alot of dead pirates! I LMAOf when I saw that... Great meeting ye Mission..

It's my trade, what can I say? (Whatever you focus on, that's what you find.)

Hey, Morgan!

We love you too.

(signed)

Your In-Patients

Morgan%20Working%20Sunday%20Battle%203.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

AH Miss Morgan!!

I was hoping you would chime in!!

How's yer lense??? I almost cried when she took the spill!!

I can't wait to see what you got!!

Just got home yesterday. Best time ever! I started dumping all my pics, so I will have some up soon for all you inpatient pirates. lol.

I love my pirate family

sig2.jpg

Mission...steal what ya like...just give photo credits

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb90/maddogge/PiP%202009/

Muchas gracias. I always give credit with links to the origininating photo page. The only event I believe I didn't do that for was PiP '07 (and maybe the first Santa Maria event) which was only because it didn't occur to me. (Although I did ask everyone if I could use their photos, so at least I got consent.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

BTW: you shoulda tagged along for our photo ops. It woulda beennice to have more folks with an eye for pics. In stead me and the Dogge have to swap the camera back an forth and therefore rarely get to be in the same pic.

Did your fella get any good video from the Sunday battle???

AH Miss Morgan!!

I love my pirate family

sig2.jpg

BTW: you shoulda tagged along for our photo ops. It woulda beennice to have more folks with an eye for pics. In stead me and the Dogge have to swap the camera back an forth and therefore rarely get to be in the same pic.

AH Miss Morgan!!

I love my pirate family

You shoulda grabbed me :) I'm always up for good photo ops. We've always got next year. (and Virginia)

My lens (thank god) is ok. I think I had a mini heart attack when I did that. lol

Oh and Johnny got some KILLER footage. We are working on fixing his computer as we speak (had to put in a new power supply),

but we will definitely put something together. :):):)

Hugs & Rum

Ah yes! Not like Ol' Rats never thought O' that...But grabbing the ladies is what got me into trouble to begin with!! But if you arrr going to Black beard, we always could use another shooter for the horde of camera whores weve become.

Here's to you darlin!!

AH Miss Morgan!!

I love my pirate family

You shoulda grabbed me :) I'm always up for good photo ops. We've always got next year. (and Virginia)

My lens (thank god) is ok. I think I had a mini heart attack when I did that. lol

Oh and Johnny got some KILLER footage. We are working on fixing his computer as we speak (had to put in a new power supply),

but we will definitely put something together. :):):)

Hugs & Rum

sig2.jpg

Pubsicle! B) Can I use your photos?

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ah ha! Look what Mary got! Here ya' go, Mooseworth!

5dea86d7.jpg

And a nice shot of Boo with the Mooseworths.

8278de15.jpg

I could NOT find a pic of Boo from 2007 which is one of the reasons I wanted to have a camera handy in all events following. Boo is a great guy to talk with; he's beyond cool, but you have to approach him to learn this.

Mission_banner5.JPG