Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The incredibly annoying sound the fan on my laptop makes...and the sound of myself laughing at Capt Pete Seraw's signature line. LOL!!!!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Dead Kennedys- Give me Convenience or Give me Death

At least it wasn't Too Drunk To........ well you get the drift! ;):lol:

Seeing mention of the Dead Kennedys takes me back. Haven't listened to any of their stuff since I left college 20 years ago. B)

Seeing mention of the Dead Kennedys takes me back. Haven't listened to any of their stuff since I left college 20 years ago. B)

Aye.

I was cleaning out the garage and found my RECORDS.

Exploited, Sex Pistols, DK's, Dead Milkmen, Sham 69, Crass, The Clash.....Talk about a flashback.

:lol:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Seeing mention of the Dead Kennedys takes me back. Haven't listened to any of their stuff since I left college 20 years ago.  ;)

Aye.

I was cleaning out the garage and found my RECORDS.

Exploited, Sex Pistols, DK's, Dead Milkmen, Sham 69, Crass, The Clash.....Talk about a flashback.

:lol:

Now you're talking Captain P.E.W.

I've got quite a bit of the same sort of stuff. Takin' a gander at my CD collection, there's a few Clash albums, a couple of Sex Pistols ones - Pretty Vacant has to be one of my alltime favourite songs.

I've also got stuff by the Damned, Buzzcocks, Sham 69, The Stranglers, Siouxsee and the Banshees, Stiff Little Fingers, Adam and the Ants (before they went pirate but then that was no bad thing! ;) ), Southern Death Cult and a few others.

In fact, I might spin Never Mind The....... and then Clash's first album once my current disc has stopped spinning now you've given me all these flashbacks. ;)B)

McBarnacle,

Such good taste you have! :lol:

For me, it's the Craft soundtrack today.

PS -- DK ROX!

Ahoy Mistress Kass,

We'll have something else to chat about at Legoland other than pyracy then, won't we? :)

Shall I put my CD in the old land yacht stereo that has "Holiday in Cambodia" on then amongst it's many other punk tracks? B)

Oh would you, McBarnacle?  That would totally ROCK!

Jack, Siouxsie is one of my all-time favourites.

Consider "The History of Punk - Volume 1" added to the list of CD's that will be in the land yacht's stereo then. B)

There's some good stuff on it other than The Dead Kennedys.

Buzzcocks

Sham 69

The Damned

Penetration

The Lurkers

The Jam (before they went "Mod")

The Adverts

The Skids

God, I almost feel 19 again! ;):lol:

In fact, I've just put the CD in the 'ole stereo ahead of The Sex Pistols and The Clash.

Hee! I dug out my vinyl last week after that discussion of Adam Ant. B)

You weren't swapping posts with another of our crew, Scrounger, were you?

He's got more Adam and the Ants albums than you can shake a stick at. :lol:

Not that that's a bad thing of course. The 2 of us dived in my car one day and piled on down to the coast with nothing but Adam and the Ants or U2 albums blaring out of the stereo. Good day that was I can tell you.

I've not had the pleasure of interacting with Scrounger yet, no. But I can see that we have similar obsessions. B)

As if I wasn't psyched up enough for this trip! :lol:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!