Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local morning news on tv.

Going back to bed shortly (home with the flu) and will resume Pirates on the Caribbean upstairs on the DVD player... Will Turner just cold-cocked Jack Sparrow with an oar. Seen the movie so many times, I find it an easy tool to lull me back to sleep.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

er.... ewwww. Pyrate Phil, that is truly more information than I needed. Use some lotion so the "clapping" is not so loud.

:lol:

Listening to the SciFi Channel's Dr. Who Marathon. I am taping it, so I can watch it later. My priorities are alll screwed up... I could log on to the Pub ;later, and watch the shows now....

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

er.... ewwww. Pyrate Phil, that is truly more information than I needed. Use some lotion so the "clapping" is not so loud.

:lol:

Never ran into THAT Zen riddle before! :lol:

Damn, now I spit coffee on the monitor again... :lol:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

" I Got A Name " Jim Croce~Photographs & Memories

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Like the pyrates ignorant of the Code,

I'm pretty lame, I'm pretty lame;

Like a 'puter nerd in his full geek-mode,

I 'm pretty lame, I'm pretty lame;

And I'm making merry like I always did

“No misgivings!” I scream, like Captain Kidd

Buyin' me stuff on eBay, buyin' me stuff on eBay,

Counting my threads so life won't pass me by.

Runnin' 'round kissin' every wench I spy,

I don't belong, I don't belong

Like ol' Pyratephil, he's a baby cryin',

I won't last long, I won't last long

I'm a Fantasy Fairie and I say it proud;

If I've nothing to say, I'll say it loud.

(Lead Break)

And I'm gonna go there free...

Like the fool I am and I'll always be,

I'm paid per diem, I'm paid per diem

They can pull the blinds but they can't snub me,

I got a dream, I got a dream;

Oh, I know I could share it if you'd want me to;

So if you go my way, I'll go with you.

~ Vegetius

LOL!!! **whispers** You know Croce is spinning in his earthly tomb....LOL

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to various things exploding on Maximum Exposure on the telly. Also my daughter gasping and "Oh My Gosh"-ing for each viode clip.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Playing with my latest toy I bought myself - Internet radio. It's so cool - hundreds of channels, commercial free - kind of a poor man's satellite radio.

What's nice is, I can use the "ambient" stations during my classes, then when everyone goes home, I flip to the hard rock channels for a while, then maybe to jazz - all from the 'puter. Ain't technology great?

~ Vegetius