Ye Olde Invitation

GlueBeard

I be uh invitin' the likes of all of ye to me island, whenever and if ever ye be takin' a notion tuh chart a course fer those distant waters.

There not be much yet, in the way 'O forums, but if'n any 'O ye be the gamin' type, then aye, ye might take a shot at some 'O the cutthroats 'O the arcade there. Some 'O the pirates there already be uh gettin' the big head, such that their covers no longer be uh fittin' 'em. Aye.

Ye be findin' me island at: The Isle of GlueBeard

Ye needs be registered, though, fer yer scores in the Gunner's Daughter Arcade to record yer scores, but if'n ye don't be seekin' no fame or infamy, then ye can still play the games without registerin'.

Tell no tales that ye has not received no invitation.

Now.......Where's me rum?!

:ph34r:

Glueworks2.jpg

Thanks for the invitation to visit your site. :huh:

Will probably visit sometime over the weekend.

*hands bottle of rum to Gluebeard*

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Mate;

Tis a fine site ye've created. thank ye for the invite, I'll be partakin of yer hospitality and yer rum.

:huh:

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

Aye, BarbadosJack. Aye.

Thank ye kindly fer the bottle 'O rum, Hellava.

Fer sure, fer sure, the rum be flowin' on me isle. Plenty fer one. Plenty fer all.

'Cept we don't be chargin' fer it there. Aye.

We be pirates, so we stoles it in the first place.

Har har har!! :huh:

The Quartermaster put up a fresh poll this mornin', and am flyin' it in the breeze. I say it be time fer pirates tuh decide the age old question of, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Ye and yer mates are welcome anytime, BarbadosJack. I still be tryin' tuh get a few huts built, but a few ships be makin' port call there on a regular basis now. Aye.

We even has a few wenches in the lot 'O 'em, but I warn ye aforehand, lads. They be holdin' their own in the arcade. Aye. They would as soon fire a broadside at ye as tuh look at ye, if'n ye ask me.

Glueworks2.jpg

A fine site it is, Gluebeard. My compliments. Hope to join the festivities soon enough. Hopefully not cause TOO much trouble! B)B)B)

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~master & commander of the Resurrection

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye, LadyBarbosa. Aye. We be uh thankin' ye fer yer complimentaries, we do.

Ye be joinin' us fer the festivities when ye is able. That suits us, it do.

Be sure tuh watch fer sharks on the way in. They be lurkin' in the waters nearby. Aye, the scurvy rascals do.

Glueworks2.jpg

I be uh performin' an upgrade yesterday, and it wanted tuh give me the old what fer, but I be makin' it walk the plank, and has it all squared away.

We also added to me Isle a large number of additional games, all of which the high score be recorded fer. If'n ye be likin' games, particularly the arcade type, then chart a course fer me isle today.

If'n I counted right, there presently be 97 games that the high score be recorded fer. Soon, we be startin' Pirate Wars, too, a contest 'O sorts.

Afore long, we'll also be startin' some team competitions, soooOOooo make haste and put into port on the Isle of GlueBeard.

Aye. ye'll be glad ye did.

Arrr....

Glueworks2.jpg

Why thank you, Gluebeard. Tis an honour indeed.

Oooo, Sharks, eh? I hear they make for a delightful feast... sharks steaks. Been wanting to try it. :lol:

Besides... sharks keep the wary at bay. If not... they make for easy disposal of those fools that go where angels fear to tread. With the exception of this angel that is. :huh:

I look forward to some trading & comradery with fellow pirates.

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Nicely done, oh stickybearded one.

Z

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Aye, Zorg. Aye. Many thanks.

I be on the lookout fer both ye and LadyBarbossa.

We still be makin' some improvements, and gettin' the isle shipshape.

The "Me Hearties" list now displays individual avatars for pirates docked at me isle, and the parrot messages are functioning. Even a cannon shot or three has been heard in days of recent vintage there on me isle. Aye.

Any of the lot 'O ye should feel free to put in at port and dock anytime. Aye.

Glueworks2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Me pirate band on the Isle of GlueBeard continues to learn new tunes. There be plenty 'O room fer one and all, what be interested in a game or three, now and again. Aye.

The newest game be "Ice World," and we also recently added "Smack the Penguin.

Be sure to drop in and shout ahoy, if'n ye be sailing in the waters near me isle.

ARRRR!!

Glueworks2.jpg