Un nouveau pirate de visiteur

Sjöröveren, I confess, I have had lesson in Gaelic, however I retained very little. LOL I use an online translator. What I said is loosely translated to "good food, good health, good friends"

Silkie holds out a pouch that the Frenchman recognizes as his own. "You will be needing this my good man." ;) "You best keep guard of your coin good man, there be pirates about." She winks at the man and curtsies hands his purse back hoping he knows it is all in good fun. "Pleased to make your acquaintance Monsieur LeGrand,

Edited by Silkie McDonough

Welcome aboard! Ye be the third French pyrate of my acquaintance. The first two being Messrs. Portfolio Dossier and Trey Bouchet.

;);)

I know those guys!!! We must hang out in the same taverns. LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

A buddy of mine was in one of those Gaelic preservation areas (or whatever you call the areas where they are really pushing language preservation) in Ireland. He’s in a pub when a tourist he was with asks the barkeep:

“How do you say tin whistle in Gaelic?”

The barkeep says, “I don’t know, but I can say it in Irish.”

Tourist, “Oh, really? How do you say tin whistle in Irish?”

Barkeep, “It’s a f**kin tin whistle”

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

As you can tell, I am not good with pasting text in this site. So, I do the best I can to reply. I feel very welcomed by everyone here and I thank you. It is now 12:15 in the morning and a day ahead of you in America (04-April). Imagine that. Long day for me!

Very impressive with many of these pirates who can communicate in Français! No worries for you that do not communicate. I assure you my English is very good with the help of no translation.

Captain Sterling:

Capitaine en effet riche Sterling. Encore, mon arrogancy sort, mais je suis bon en valeur l'argent. L'amour vient facilement à moi par beaucoup d'avenues comprenant l'argent ! Merci Captain Sterling. Juste quel peu j'ai lu de vous, je vous perçois suis un homme très intelligent.

Black Anne and Black Syren:

Merci for the warm welcome! And yes, I too love cherries. Especially "Black" ones.

Madame Silkie:

Does not matter if you speak a "lick" of anything. I appreciate your welcome.

Graydog:

Chien convenu de M. Gray. Ma bourse est à vous et j'achèterai des boissons tout autour. À la votre ! Merci!

Cheeky Actress, James, and William Red Wake:

Thank you for your warm welcome. Such as true pirates welcoming a new pirate to your pub!

Rumba Rue, I will speak English just for you! :)

Ah, améliorez loin pour vivre et mourir sous le pavillon noir courageux que je bats, que jouent un rôle sanctimonious, avec une tête de pirate et un coeur de pirate. Pour moi suis un roi de pirate ! Et il est, il est une chose glorieuse à être un roi de pirate !

Captain Sterling:

Capitaine en effet riche Sterling. Encore, mon arrogancy sort, mais je suis bon en valeur l'argent. L'amour vient facilement à moi par beaucoup d'avenues comprenant l'argent ! Merci Captain Sterling. Juste quel peu j'ai lu de vous, je vous perçois suis un homme très intelligent.

Merci, J'ai mes moments, mais ne dis personne d'autre ici que ... comme ils sont peu et loin entre

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Capitaine Sterling bonjour le futé. Vous êtes certainement celui que je me suis familiarisé avec et ai les la plupart en commun avec. Je n'ai jamais compté trouver un tel pirate tel que vous-même dans cet emplacement. Je pense que je te dois un rond de monsieur de boissons. As you know, I am sure this is not well with Rumba...Ha!

Ah, améliorez loin pour vivre et mourir sous le pavillon noir courageux que je bats, que jouent un rôle sanctimonious, avec une tête de pirate et un coeur de pirate. Pour moi suis un roi de pirate ! Et il est, il est une chose glorieuse à être un roi de pirate !

Bonjour Monsieur Le Grand...

Welcome to th' pub... Enjoy your stay and make merry!

Mayhaps you might wave to others on the pub across the english channel, or better yet, join them for a drink on some occasion...

Bonne chance!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Merci Madame Barbossa. Teach you français si vous préférez ?

Aye, :::bows elegantly::: I would fancy that very much, le Grand. Such a Gentleman ye be. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Pierre Le Grand Bonjour!

J'espère que vous trouvez chez vous ici sur la pub. Avez-vous trouvé quelque chose / tout à votre goût? Peut-être lorsque vous êtes délivré de liberté, vous être en mesure de passer plus de temps avec les dames ici la Pub.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Bonjour.......that's all the french I Know,sorry. I guess i be in the same boat as Ramba Rue, but welcome all the same.

Now back to the drink ye be owing me, slide a brandy me way and I might dismiss yer arrogance and become a bit more aproachable me self.

Bosun Red

Pierre Le Grand Bonjour!

J'espère que vous trouvez chez vous ici sur la pub. Avez-vous trouvé quelque chose / tout à votre goût? Peut-être lorsque vous êtes délivré de liberté, vous être en mesure de passer plus de temps avec les dames ici la Pub.

Merci Mlle Cheeky Actress. Oh mais moi assurez-vous que, je ne suis pas ici pour annoncer mes services sur cet emplacement. J'ai assez de publicité (moi-même) ici en France. Il maintenant et puis n'y a rien mal avec des quelques bonnes fois affectueuses. N'y a-t-il pas ? Tout le monde a besoin d'un peu d'amour maintenant dedans puis. Ahhh. Parlé comme un poèt vrai.

Merci Bosun Red. A very warm welcome!

Oui, parle comme un vrai poète, Monsieur ... Pourtant, même l'amour peut être éphémère ... de la très pure de cœur à la grande bawd des marins, ils ont tous eu leur cœur brisé. Prenez soin de vous ... avec l'âge vient l'expérience ... et la connaissance vient avec l'expérience ...

Prenez soin de vous ... la vie est impitoyable.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 1 month later...

Aye amost hearty welcome to ye, It be fitting to wish ye a warm welcome as I have been so welcomed in France the many times I have visited, after all much of what we have haere is due a French pirate.. again welcome mate.

the further away from Scotland ye roam, the more Scottish ye become