Un nouveau pirate de visiteur

Tiens Amis! Mon nom est Pierre LeGrand. I am an arrogant but approachable pirate who comes to you from the beautiful land of Dieppe, France. I have an American sailor associate who had told me about this site and come here to visit. I have navigated a bit through this site and still trying to understand all that it has to offer. So far, I am very impressed to see people with a passion for the same thing I adore.

So how about it. Will the American Pirates open the door and share a Rhum et boisson? (Rum and Drink).

Beau jour. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

-Pierre

Ah, améliorez loin pour vivre et mourir sous le pavillon noir courageux que je bats, que jouent un rôle sanctimonious, avec une tête de pirate et un coeur de pirate. Pour moi suis un roi de pirate ! Et il est, il est une chose glorieuse à être un roi de pirate !

I bid you a warm welcome sir and glad that you find the pub and all it offers to your taste. Please feel free to ask questions if there is something you do not understand. We will be more than happy to assist you. Again welcome to the Pub.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I bid you a warm welcome sir and glad that you find the pub and all it offers to your taste. Please feel free to ask questions if there is something you do not understand. We will be more than happy to assist you. Again welcome to the Pub.

Oh merci Madame Black Syren. I am trying to figure out how the photos are brought in. I think I am almost there!

Ah, améliorez loin pour vivre et mourir sous le pavillon noir courageux que je bats, que jouent un rôle sanctimonious, avec une tête de pirate et un coeur de pirate. Pour moi suis un roi de pirate ! Et il est, il est une chose glorieuse à être un roi de pirate !

Bonjour indeed. I just love an arrogant but approachable pyrate. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ah très bon Michael Bagsley! Very close! But, I do understand it. Like a true frenchman! Thank you for the warm welcome my friend.

Pourquoi merci rançonner (Ransom in Français). I am happy that some do like arrogancy. I must say, it is a fit for survival in this day and age. Oui ?

Ah très bon Michael Bagsley! Very close! But, I do understand it. Like a true frenchman! Thank you for the warm welcome my friend.

Pourquoi merci rançonner (Ransom in Français). I am happy that some do like arrogancy. I must say, it is a fit for survival in this day and age. Oui ?

Mais oui, but so few can carry it off with panache, non?

Ooo, I do like the sound of Ranconner. Now, if I could just figure out how to put that little tic under the "c" I'd be all set. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Ooo, I do like the sound of Ranconner. Now, if I could just figure out how to put that little tic under the "c" I'd be all set. B)

If you are using a Windows computer with a full keyboard (not a laptop) you can hold down the "ALT" key, quickly type "135" on the keypad (and it has to be the keypad not the numbers above the letters) on releasing the "ALT" key the fancy little c with the tic will appear like this ç.

Michael_banner.jpg

B) Alas, I have a Mac...I will have to do some digging/experimenting. I do so like Ranconner......

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Donc vous aimez le sexe avec les dames étrangères, n'est-ce pas ? Je peux le garantir il y a un nombre ici qui serait heureux de vous tirer d'embarras. B) Soyez bienvenus au Pub.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Un accueil chaleureux à vous, monsieur! Si vous n'avez pas encore découvert cette page, je le recommande à vous. Elle se traduira par des sites web entre de nombreuses langues différentes, y compris en français et en anglais. Je l'utilise souvent, comme je n'ai pas de confiance en la capacité de parler le français que j'ai appris il ya trente ans. Vous êtes les bienvenus ici, monsieur!

Bloody hell... all th' more reason I should take up th' study of French.

Welcome, good sir, to th' Pub. Ahh, indeed ye be most welcome here. And make thyself comfort and at home. :) Honored we be havin' ye here.

Shall look forward t' hearin' more 'bout yo'r adventures. :)

Aye, carouse with drink we shall. I do fancy that idea, le Grand.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Capt. SterlingPosted Today, 03:37 AM Donc vous aimez le sexe avec les dames étrangères, n'est-ce pas ? Je peux le garantir il y a un nombre ici qui serait heureux de vous tirer d'embarras. :lol: Soyez bienvenus au Pub.

Ah ha ! Très bon Capt. Sterling! Very impressive. You must be well versed. Hmmm? Not necessarily foreign. More like "wealthy" is good for me. Thank you for the warm welcome!

callenish gunnerPosted Today, 05:26 AM Bon Voyage Mon Ami!Rumba RuePosted Today, 04:17 AM Welcome from the Mistress of the House......well sort of....ok just a wanna be.... :P

But since we're pretending, I'll take one of those virtual tours of getting soused and doused in some drink with a parasol

En plus, merci que la maîtresse de la maison Rumba rue et canonnier de Callenish

SjöröverenPosted Today, 05:44 AM Un accueil chaleureux à vous, monsieur! Si vous n'avez pas encore découvert cette page, je le recommande à vous. Elle se traduira par des sites web entre de nombreuses langues différentes, y compris en français et en anglais. Je l'utilise souvent, comme je n'ai pas de confiance en la capacité de parler le français que j'ai appris il ya trente ans. Vous êtes les bienvenus ici, monsieur!

Sjöröveren, Merci infiniment de cet accueil chaleureux. Il s'avère que vos trente années vous ont également fait bien versé en vers et a fait bien ! Il est gentil que d'autres langues soient employées sur cet emplacement. Je suis heureux d'être ici mon ami. Encore, merci !

LadyBarbossaPosted Today, 07:40 AM Bloody hell... all th' more reason I should take up th' study of French.

Welcome, good sir, to th' Pub. Ahh, indeed ye be most welcome here. And make thyself comfort and at home. :) Honored we be havin' ye here.

Shall look forward t' hearin' more 'bout yo'r adventures. :)

Aye, carouse with drink we shall. I do fancy that idea, le Grand.

Merci Madame Barbossa. Teach you français si vous préférez ?</SPAN>

Capt. SterlingPosted Today, 03:37 AM Donc vous aimez le sexe avec les dames étrangères, n'est-ce pas ? Je peux le garantir il y a un nombre ici qui serait heureux de vous tirer d'embarras. :lol: Soyez bienvenus au Pub.

Ah ha ! Très bon Capt. Sterling! Very impressive. You must be well versed. Hmmm? Not necessarily foreign. More like "wealthy" is good for me. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Riche ? J'aime la façon que vous pensez, Monsieur. C'est toujours une prime ajoutée. Je vous souhaiterai le meilleur de chance.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Bloody hell... all th' more reason I should take up th' study of French.

Lady B

*Grins* That makes two of us Lady B...about that drink..A Plunder Me Cherry with extra cherries please sir...

*Goes to find her french text book*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Dia dhuit laad. I nil speak er understand a lick er'French nor m'I fond uv pollin oop an online translator eavery toime I reads, so tis likely det I'll nay bae joinin ya on dis ere tred auffen. Owever I wonted t'give ya a true Pub welcome.

Bia maith, sláinte mhaith, cairde maithe!

*She raises her tankard*

Not to worry Silkie, m'dear... if he isn't using a translator, his English is good enough. Although perhaps ye might not be wanting to write in an accent at the moment...

Crewe of the Archangel

Ah lass, I knew ye meant no offense.

Crewe of the Archangel

Dia dhuit laad. I nil speak er understand a lick er'French nor m'I fond uv pollin oop an online translator eavery toime I reads, so tis likely det I'll nay bae joinin ya on dis ere tred auffen. Owever I wonted t'give ya a true Pub welcome.

Bia maith, sláinte mhaith, cairde maithe!

*She raises her tankard*

Silkie my dear, I must point out that Google Translate can handle neither Irish>English nor Oirish>English, both of which you seem to be fluent in.

:lol:

Welcome Lad. It be nice to have a new person to parley with. Now I notice everyone here has been remiss and not informed you that the newest member buys a round for the pub. If you’d like hand me your purse and I’d be happy to assist you with this matter.

Assez de bavardage. La nouvelle personne achète le rhum. Je deviens assoiffé ici pendant que j'attends. (Oh, and by the by this is via a on line translator my French is near non-existent.)

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!