Pirate Jokes & Evil Humour

captweaver65

Okay, Captain Weaver! First it was a dead whore, now you're screwing around with linguini? Wait. Screwing around with linguini? Ha ha!

I made a funny.

There once was a young man from Nantucket

Who chose to sh*t in a bucket

He lodged his hind end

On the bucket's wide brim

Couldn't get up, so he said, "Well, f**k it!"

B)

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe

thanx

poor highlyeccentric,

didn't mean to shatter your perceptions of reality.

B)

...well...ok-I guess maybe I did

captWeaver.gif

one and all,

the feedback is appreciated,whether good or bad

B)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Dear Charlotte's bedsprings need oiling,

For when sexual action is boiling

Her audible labors

Inform prudish neighbors

She's back in the sack, hotly toiling!

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Dear Charlotte's bedsprings need oiling,

For when sexual action is boiling

Her audible labors

Inform prudish neighbors

She's back in the sack, hotly toiling!

I can relate to this one, actually...

One of the basic problems with apartment life...

"Red Rum"

"How do you expect His Majesty's Empire to reap the wealth of the Carribean?"

"Ye STEAL it o' course!"

There was a young girl from Odessa

A rather unblushing transgressor;

When sent to the priest

The lewd little beast

Began to undress her confessor.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

She called the front desk and said "Joe,

They're making such noise down below."

"Well, they're holding," he sighed

"An Elk's ball just inside."

"Well then tell them," she said, "to let go."

Arrrgh, ye got me on that.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

!Aye, 'ur wits be as sharp as 'ur cutlass!

Tis rare for me to sit here laughn aloud but it be me common experience at the PUB! Me hearty an gracious thanks to you both

Ye'll have ta blame Cap'n Weaver fer all th' silliness. I've been collectin' limericks fer years, an' she be forcin' me ta pull 'em outta me arse jest ta keep up wi' 'er.

Glad ya be likin' 'em, mate. Cheers!

:blink:

There was a young girl named Bianca,

Who slept while the sloop was at anchor;

But awoke with dismay,

When she heard the mate say:

"We must pull up the topsheet and spanker."

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

But awoke with dismay,

"We must pull up the topsheet and spanker."

harr harr harr!!!

I love that one.

one of the few nautical ones that I've never heard.

I salute ya,Cap'n Coyote.

:blink::DB)

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

There one was a wench named O'Dare

Who sailed on a ship to Kenmare,

But this cute little honey

Came on with no money,

So she laid the whole crew for her fare.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

A sailor is sitting all alone at a bar, the bartender looks at him and laughs. The man shrugs it off... The bartender looks at him and laughs again, the bartender finally went over to the man and said "I'm sorry but you have to be the ugliest man that I have ever seen." The man replied by saying I dont think so. I can get any lady that I want. The bartender looks around and sees a hot big titted blond sitting at the table with her huge boyfriend, and tells the ugly man that he bet $50 that he couldn't get the woman to even talk to him. The ugly man agrees and says "I'll bet another $50 that I can walk straight out the door with her. The bartender accepted. The ugly man walked over to the girl and she jumped into his arms and they walked out the door. The bartender went over to the boyfriend and said, "damn that sucks but what happened?" The man replied with "I dont know. He just stood there lickin his eyebrows."

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

:) Aye,Weaver..if'n ye'ere gonna pass it on , do it correctly. It's 'tops'l and spanker, not topsheet.Ain't even anything wif that name ona ship.Beds have topsheets,not ships. All sails have sheets for trim.

Thanks, Royaliste. That be why I'm here...ta learn.

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

:) Aye,Weaver..if'n ye'ere gonna pass it on , do it correctly. It's 'tops'l and spanker, not topsheet.Ain't even anything wif that name ona ship.Beds have topsheets,not ships. All sails have sheets for trim.

sorry Royaliste,but it wern't me that broke that joke.

capn Coyote did the funny but not quite authentic joke tellin

But awoke with dismay,

"We must pull up the topsheet and spankher

I laughed at it though .

but we're all here ta learn form all our mates,so Royaliste ifn you could be nice and pretend we are school children an teach us when we're wrong ifn you woudn't mind.

we'd all be much better for the lessons

pirateGrin.gif

the day we stop learning is the day we should die

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

This is the tale of Moby Dick

The only whale with a corkscrew prick

His whole life was an endless hunt

To find a whale with a corkscrew cunt

But when he found her

He dropped down dead

Because the bitch

Had a left hand thread !

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Oh...my...god. :lol:

I swear, Weaver...ya must 'ave a pentagram wi' a smiley face in it in yer livin' room where ya be receivin' th' faxes from th' funnier demons in Hell.

thanx Cap'n,

I do like a good bit of the perverse

and that was a deliciously evil analogy...I mean...AAARRRRRRR

:D

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

There once was a plumber named lee,

who was plumbing his girl by the sea,

said the girl he was plumbing,

"there's somebody coming"

said the plumber still plumbing,

it's me!"

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Mad Maudlin, a stud she has found,

A young one by whom she is bound

For love making so grand

She could not sit or stand

Screams of Pleasure was the only sound.

CW

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

One night a sailor runs into a bar feeling as though he is going to explode. He runs up to the bartender and askes where the bathroom is. He says upstairs, first door on your right. So the sailor runs up the stairs and can't remember what the bartender said. He thinks if he goes to ask again he might not make it. So he looks around and sees a hole in the ceiling. Feeling daring, he pulls down his trousers and releases his bowls. When he returns, everybody except the bartender is gone. He askes where everyone went.

The bartender replies, "where were you when the shit hit the fan?"

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

For love making so grand

CW

Ahh, Weaver! Thank you so much!! Think I'll show this to him, and probably be promptly flogged... 'course, that's the point, innit???

(and yer right.. I overdid it this weekend.... ARrrrrr)

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

For love making so grand

CW

Ahh, Weaver! Thank you so much!! Think I'll show this to him, and probably be promptly flogged... 'course, that's the point, innit???

(and yer right.. I overdid it this weekend.... ARrrrrr)

good floggin,my dear.

:ph34r: :angry: :angry:

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson