Pirate Jokes & Evil Humour

captweaver65

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An unlucky sailor named Foster

caught a mermaid while fishing off Gloucester.

To his lasting regret,

when he reached in the net,

she slipped through his hands and he lost her.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

:) So, this mate and a lass were discussin' who enjoyed sex the most, men or women. The mate says, of course, it's men, look at how obsessed we are with getting laid. the Lass says, 'well, look at it like this....your ear itches...you take your finger and scratch it...when you pull your finger out, which feels better, your finger , or your ear??? :ph34r:

:(

I've been workin too hard- it took me a whole day to get that one.

:(

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

The young whale trainer had a fit,

"By the teeth of me lover I was bit"

"I thot that me whale

was a sexy female,

an I was just testing the fit."

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

There once was a barmaid named Gale

On whose breasts was the menu for ale

But since she was kind

For the sake of the blind

On her ass it was printed in Braille

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

:) Might hafta hang that'n on the bulkhead, gettin' a mite hard to see meself! :ph34r:

old man Neptune takes his tole on us all,but ya always hafta keep a good humor about it.

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

some more of me posts have gone an been pirated

AAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!

:unsure:

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

There was an old salt on the Banks,

Who said to a mermaid, "No thanks.

The last time I tried

Those scales took my hide

Clear off from my crotch to my shanks."

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

:unsure: This feller walks into a candy shoppe an walks over to the nut counter and points at a bin and askes what kind of nuts they are , the clerk says cashews at .45 cents a pound . The man says thats to high so he points to another bin and the clerk says those are wallnuts @ .35 cents a pound the man says "thats to high .." finally the man points to the clerk's nose and says what's that ? And the clerk replies thats my nose ... And the man says "Your nose I thought it was your dick cause your nuts are so high" ... :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

There was a young sailor named Fred.

who once took a mermaid to bed.

He said, to be blunt,

"you don't have a cunt,

so why don't you blow me, instead!"

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

B) A sailor puts into san fransico after 10 months at sea and heads into the first brothel he comes to . He puts $400. into the Madame's hand and says that he wants the ugliest woman in the house and the madame says that for a $100. more he could have the best room in the house and the most beautiful girl in the house. To which the sailor replies " Madame you missunderstand me I'm not horny I'm homesick ..." :D

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

There was a pirate from Australia,

Who went on a wild bacchanalia.

He buggered a hog,

Two mice and a dog,

And a bishop in fullest regalia.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

:P There once was a man from Vancouver who tried to make love to a hoover , he got quite the shock when he shoved in his cock and no he is pushing up clover .

And thanks the avatar is a little somat that I had lyin around.

A stupid young pirate named Jim,

Gave oral to a shark on a whim.

He gave it great head,

But now sadly, he's dead,

'Cuz the shark took his turn to eat him.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson