Pirate Jokes & Evil Humour

captweaver65

Avast there!

Tha' bit o' poetry is meant fer another forum.... (guffaw)

Hehehe... makin' me bloody guts 'urt... :ph34r:

hi ya Angus,

even though the limerick be poetry,it is most always bawdy and funny-so i figured be fitting best here.

I consider it evil humor,which is stated in the opening line of this here thread.

ifn I write or find limericks I will be happy to post the more serious ones in the poetry section.

:)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres this english sailor a scottish sailor and An Irish sailor and they're all braggin about their pubs at home. The englishman says that at his pub if you buy three drinks thats ye gets the next one fer free . The Scott says thats nothin at me home pub when when ye buys two drinks ye gets the next one fer free. The Irishman says I have ye both beat.. at me home pub you gets the first drink fer free and every drink thereafter and when you have had your fill they take you upstairs and you have sex all night long. Well the englishman and the Scott proclaim their doubt at this story and ask the Irishman if he has really experienced this and he says " Well not me personally but it did happen to me sister ... :ph34r:

LOL

great stuff

:huh::huh::ph34r:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

I didn't write this one-just made it rhyme better :)

There was an old pirate named Art,

Who ripped a gigantical fart,

As it flew past his spincter,

It went off the Richter,

And then caused the Red Sea to repart.

Art sailed on a Brigg to Rangoon,

Where his rumblings could be heard from the moon,

And when you'd least expect 'em,

They burst from his rectum,

With the fury of a raging typhoon!

(any limerick or poetry that I write will have my initials below it)

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

A pirate named William O' Doul

Found little red spots on his tool,

His doctor a cynic,

Says, "Get out of me clinic,

And wipe off the lipstick you fool."

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

A young wench was heard to say,

"Oh Dearie I'm wastin' away!

The insides of my thighs,

Look quite like mince pies,

For you pirates don't shave every day!"

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

There once was a Lassie from Brides who ate some green apples an died .The apples fermented inside the lammented an made cider inside her insides :lol:

There once was a lady named Harris whom nothing could ever embarrass untill bathsalts one day in the tub where she lay turned out to be plaster of Paris ... :o

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

plaster of paris

:ph34r:

Miss Molly's a young lass of fashion,

Much known for her wit and her passion,

To her captain she said

As she straddled his head

Here's one thing you sailors can't ration.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Yeah, but ye wenches sure do! but fresh, it can't be beat! B) Once it smells 'canned' though, even I'll pass! B) Hardee-Har,Har....

well...Royasliste,

a true pirate don't care what it smells like,even ifn it smells worse than he/she does.

from yer various vile and scurvy remarks,I wouldn't have taken you for a gentleman who likes his women all clean like a lubber.

:)

captWeaver.gif

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

This crossed my desk today, thought I would share. Dunno.. does it fit in this area?

- Graysescull.gif

hahahahahahaha!!!

too cute!

and I love yer smilie skull

perfectly adorable in that tough pirate way

arrggghhh!!!

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Three strapping seadogs from East Cooper

Each of them drank into a stupor

When three buxom young lassies

Came, flirty and sassy

Those seapuppies could all but be drooper.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

B) I will contest that theory....With all we put up with at sea, and fish a regular on the menu, we tend to enjoy the natural bouquet, not accquired ordors. A good sniffer is a tool on the ole square-rigger, nuttin' to do wif' lubbers, although for all who have crossed the deck, most women have been lubbers. We hardly let able bodied women leave the crew. B)

She offered her honour and he honoured offer and all that night long he was on her and off her ... :ph34r:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

:huh: Okee,dokee, 'ere goes. After bein' boarded by the Royal Navy, two scallywags escape in a tender, an row quietly away inna dark. Come daylite, they're in the middle of the ocean, no land to be seen. Suddenly, one 'o 'em picks up a bottle floatin' by. With a laugh, the udder one gives the cork a pull, and out popsa genie.' Says'ye blokes got one wish!' Parched with thirst, one blurts out, turn the sea 'ta Guiness! Voila, the sea turns to Guiness,genie dissappears.Other bloke turns, hits partner solidly on the noggin. Wassat for? yelled the pirate. 'ye dummy, now we'll have ta piss in the boat!' :ph34r::huh::huh: