Special Moments of PIP 08

Lily Alexander

Hearing the Ballad of the Bone Island Buccaneers for the first time.

for you dear girl and for anyone who has yet to hear the tale of the never ending battle between the Crew of the Bloodlust and the Arch Angels. mwwwahahahha! You can thank Dead-eye and the Cappy for the back story the song is an adaptation of it.

http://www.myspace.com/thecrewotwo - it should be the first to play, if not, its in the playlist. There just rough recordings done in my spare bedroom.

All the others on there are old tunes, probably some familiar - one of my favorites is Before You Kissed Me - what a love song!! I can't claim the lyric though - I only wrote the melody, the lyric is a poem by Sara Teasdale, and a gorgeous lyric it is.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

This is only a partial list.... but I figured I would pop a little of this on here....

Mama and Papa Ratzi'a laughs across the fort grounds. It was always an instant pick me up!

Dutch's line of 'I'm going to pick you up in a minute' and meaning it... literally....

Getting kissed by the 1-3rd place winners of the walk the plank championship (While I hate to admit it, the prizes would have stayed in the same order…. Dogge won first there too… bonus points for dips that made me dizzy.)

Being part of the Nervous Breakdown Club (Love you Fayma and Silkie!!!)

Seeing what $171 in mainly small bills and coins looks like in my bodice (thank you all for great donations!!)

Crispy's Stress relief massage that left me in tears(good ones) and really relaxed….awesome stuff!

Singing Around the Campfire (and getting Capt Jim to sing… a little…)

Nell's Tears intermingling with mine as we sang in the pub Sunday night.

Capt Sterling's leg-buckling laugh after 1/3 of a bottle of Green Fairy (and whatever else he had consumed that night).

The pinball table-like sounds that came from the Privy as a very intoxicated and seemingly lopsided Sterling tried to sort through all that damn clothing after 1/3 bottle of absinthe.

Dogge's Hair cut after Spike saw just how close he could get to his skull while cutting. Did he get skin?

Playing in the Ocean with Stynky… I just couldn't swim fast enough to get away :)

Best Acquisition of the event – The haversack from Haunting Lily! I'm completely in love with it!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Being part of the Nervous Breakdown Club (Love you Fayma and Silkie!!!)

You were a member of the club too, no one told me. WELCOME!

Nell <---also a member ---- hormones suck! - tears help, amazingly (thank God for friends and their shoulders)

We need to have a group session next year LOL

and HEY - i didn't get a massage!!! hmmmph!

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

since this was my first PiP, a family vacation, first time in florida, etc., everything was new and great for us...

we did our best to have garb to fit in with the encampment and thanks to lady constance, i think we pulled it off fairly well for newbies... i had a mission in mind to make sure i examine everyone's stuff to see how i could refine ours..

everyone was more than willing to share and lend advice... kudos to all for that !!

it was a very long and sometimes tiring drive, but was worth it. too bad the weather was not a bit nicer this year, but lady constance got her beach time..

and what an event it was !! well worth the trip..

feet ???? i don't think i ever put that many miles on in such a short amount of time.... gel inserts for my "thought they were comfy" shoes..

did get to purchase a nice looking flintlock from callenish, and even got to shoot thanks to mickey souris... even gave me his first try at an ammo pouch... told me how to correct what went wrong with that first attempt... a little fine tuning and all will be well..

and what a cool place to camp !!

next year we should have our own tents, and improved garb, etc.,

we did our best to have garb to fit in with the encampment and thanks to lady constance, i think we pulled it off fairly well for newbies...
I think you can remove the "for newbies"! She did a great job! Oh, as to Katie & not wanting to wear stays she could wear jumps or be a lad if that would be preferred.

Umm even though I was not technically there...Lily called me and kept in touch and kept me up to date..Keith let me listen to the ocean without dropping the phone...and speaking to Dogge over the phone and laughing as he regaled me with climbing the fence and not spilling his tankard! Thanks so very much..Huggles Lily!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Damn you Stynky!....... before I got my shoes too....oh....yeah....... if she's dead, I can just take em....thanks Stynky! NO WAIT --- I need those patterns -- DAMN IT Stynky

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

Ambrose Bierce

my eternal gratitude for all who welcomed us and found things for us to do.....

to callenish and salty .......... the priveldge of holding and caring for Hamy--- { and letting me and my kids adore and wonder at his beauty and happiness--- he needs a walker-- shove pillows infront and behind him so little man can stand to his hearts content!!--i so needed to once again hold a little one!!-- promise to post that awesome little mans pics when we stole him from you both!!

and callenish and salty, thank you for letting me into your hearts and lives goings on......i wish you all lived next door so me and salty could do coffee/tea and chat.... you are both in my heart , never to be forgotten and always prayed for.....if ever you are in st louis, i insist that i put you all up and treat you all as the royalty that is within you both...your hearts are wondrous to behold......thank you for taking us into your camp and hearts.......may you be blessed beyond your wildest dreams.......so i pray.. your every dream come true!

mission- donot fear the depths of your being/thinking......already you, so young, knows metaphysics without really bieng aware of what it is called .... i pray you chance upon some spiritual metaphysics....... you would so enjoy it! and the enjoyment you expereince would repay you my debt to you for your kindness......you are beginning as aristotle and aquinas did.........and the kids are still regaling about baby lion stories... imagining that perhaps their lions are spirited from all the love from others who have come before them...and those who will come after....and as grace said " does he know his mission here yet? has he heard it calling to him?" { the children are rather enamored with your name}

to haunting lily and edward...... thank you for your total honesty .......i baske in truth...and it frees me so!

sealkie.........thank you, too, for your open heart .... letting me walk in and be content there....

cap'n jim------- depths there within thee that cannot be missed........stout hearted and kind........and without your invitation to join this, we would not have dared to dream coming...thank you for inviting us.......my eternal gratitude that flows over into eternity.........

and i can write no more this night -- all choked up with emotion from the boundless love we were given, and hopefully gave a bit back....

more at a later time......

lady constance

While I was shooting at Captain Sterling, I missed and shot Mary Diamond instead.

DSCN0834.jpg

:rolleyes:;)

Missed? How can you MISS when I distinctly heard someone call my name out before a VOLLEY?? ;);)

Details, details, details. . .

*sigh*

Actually you're right - I was just yelling at you as a diversion so that I could get a clear shot at Captain Sterling. I missed him though and hit you instead. I'm glad to see that it was only a flesh wound. . .