Bloody 'eck, Sailin' Sunday!..

the Royaliste

;) Well, we outdid ourselves two weekends ina row!!..a fine birthday party and 'kidnapping', indeed!!...Seems as though all did have a 'blast', 'locks, cannons, swordplay, an' plenty 'o hands in the riggin'!!...Maybe some pic's later, as they came out just fine, perhaps some'll find their way here!..RRR!!..A pirates life for we!! ;)

<_<

;) Well, we outdid ourselves two weekends ina row!!..a fine birthday party and 'kidnapping', indeed!!...Seems as though all did have a 'blast', 'locks, cannons, swordplay, an' plenty 'o hands in the riggin'!!...Maybe some pic's later, as they came out just fine, perhaps some'll find their way here!..RRR!!..A pirates life for we!! ;)

<_<

That WAS a grand time. And we even managed to keep the sail pretty "G-rated" for dialogue, since we had young'un's aboard.

(Who, if they're proper teenagers, probably wouldn't've been shocked, anyways...but it's the thought that counts, innit?)

I've already had one person tell me that if it weren't for the sailboat in the background, that picture could be mistaken for something straight outta POTC2.

Hmm..wonder if that Spongebob movie's still takin' recruits... :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Hmm, 'Photoshop' out the sloop 'n the bridge!!...An' I wuz told last week that the Ship hadn't been selected yet for 'Bob'...

For 'Bob'?

Color me ignorant...what's that mean?

For the 'Spongebob Squarepants pirate movie coming up..

This guy is negotiating for the Royaliste.

HWREric1sm.JPG

Spongbob's producer is buying his next script, so the leeverage is there if the opportunity presents itself....

:ph34r:

For the 'Spongebob Squarepants pirate movie coming up..

This guy is negotiating for the Royaliste. Spongbob's producer is buying his next script, so the leeverage is there if the opportunity presents itself....

That's the funniest/coolest thing I've heard all morning! *crosses fingers*

I had a couple of photos fail in the transfer, so check back tomorrow morning and you'll see all the photos, but here they are so far:

Auburn's Pirate Adventure

Aw, ye know...I should'a thought to take a picture of the treasure map! Do ye know if there was one in the photos that didn't transfer? That was a right clever map.

Thanks, as always, for postin' the evidence of our misbehaviour!!

Hmm, 'Photoshop' out the sloop 'n the bridge!!...An' I wuz told last week that the Ship hadn't been selected yet for 'Bob'...

Yep, me an' Photoshop are good mates, we are...

Now, where'd I put that info...*trudges about in her stuff*

Interestingly enough, tonight when I was at the theater to see Peter Pan, there was a poster up for a Spongebob movie, though I'm not for certan if it's the same one...?

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• 4 weeks later...