Bloody 'eck, Sailin' Sunday!..

the Royaliste

RAIN !!! I wish we was dancin in the rain with ye cap'n but we bin havin some northerlies blow our way . I have near a foot o snow on me front yard an the blasted stuff is still fallin but I hear its gonna stop by sunday an clear fer a bit , predicted temp -10/ -17 deg c I'll be dreamin of a sail on the Royaliste in the warm San Fransico rain . Have a great sail Cap'n we'll be thinkin of ye. Bye the bye how was yer new years sail lots o fire works ?

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Already a good response comin' in from the Tales of the Seven Seas pirates for sailing Sunday- So far it's shaping up like this:

Captain Gary

Saber

Poison Quill

Cracked Carrie

Captain Jack

Nyre

Desert Pirate

Desert Pirate's Dread Pyrate

Marty (new first time pirate)

Scott (new first time pirate)

Jennifer (new first time pirate)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

:) "Hmmm, dunno 'bout any 'o the rest 'o ye, but it was a grand day sailin' on the Bay!...We ducked outside the 'Gate, watched a dolphin or two, caught some wind, headed back inside, sailed past the Cityfront , fired a round or two at the St. Francis Yacht Club, sailed to the lee of Angel Island, ate a good lunch, 'discovered the ship 'Kau'ilani , fired the larb'd main gun, she came about, an' we fired two from starb'd, they needed some Grey Poupon, we obliged, sailed down Raccoon Strait,..found the schooner Aldebaron, got the drop on 'em, an' a good time seemed to be had by all!!!..Temps in the 40's-50, an' clear as a bell!!...More to follow, between the rains!....('twass such a fine day, we forgot to take any pic's!)

:lol:

:) "Hmmm, dunno 'bout any 'o the rest 'o ye, but it was a grand day sailin' on the Bay!...We ducked outside the 'Gate, watched a dolphin or two, caught some wind, headed back inside, sailed past the Cityfront , fired a round or two at the St. Francis Yacht Club, sailed to the lee of Angel Island, ate a good lunch, 'discovered the ship 'Kau'ilani , fired the larb'd main gun, she came about, an' we fired two from starb'd, they needed some Grey Poupon, we obliged, sailed down Raccoon Strait,..found the schooner Aldebaron, got the drop on 'em, an' a good time seemed to be had by all!!!..Temps in the 40's-50, an' clear as a bell!!...More to follow, between the rains!....('twass such a fine day, we forgot to take any pic's!)

:lol:

Ah, sounds wonderful, Royaliste! Wish I'd been there, but I'll be there for some of the subsequent sails! I didn't realize my name got on the roster for yesterday...sorry about that. I never was able to go. Was in Santa Cruz visiting with friends.

See ye on the 10th!

Hope you had fun playin' with the Aldebaran! They were great fun last time! :P

Great pictures, lad, especially that one o' the bow to the bridge! 'Tis really the only way t' see that bridge: from the deck of a tallship! 'Course, the pictures o' the crew and the photographer be mighty fine as well ... Thanks for postin' 'em.

It WAS a grand day fer sailin' no doubt about it!

Cheers to all,

CT Ben

:P