Gas

blackjohn

Gas is $1.79 here.

$1.37? wow! That would be fantastic!!

Diesel is still rather high though.

But if gas remains like this, all the more easier to attend events. Aye? Let alone get to work, to other places, obtain clothing and more.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Prices have been weird lately. The war in Gaza seems to have pushed them up. In the last couple weeks I've seen them go from 1.50ish to 1.70ish then dropping back down to 1.60ish. And today, even though oil has dropped, the price was back up into the 1.70ish range again.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Prices have been weird lately. The war in Gaza seems to have pushed them up. In the last couple weeks I've seen them go from 1.50ish to 1.70ish then dropping back down to 1.60ish. And today, even though oil has dropped, the price was back up into the 1.70ish range again.

My Home on the Web

That's strange... Okay that's not strange... But our prices out here in Ohio seem to be following the same trends, with the exception that they seem to have been consistently 20 cents more a gallon here.

What makes you coasters so special that you get to pay less for gas? :D

Edited by michaelsbagley
Michael_banner.jpg

Topping $2 a gallon around here. Up from an average of about $1.50 per. ($3 by May or June...I stick with it...until May or June, of course. :D )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 4 months later...
Topping $2 a gallon around here. Up from an average of about $1.50 per. ($3 by May or June...I stick with it...until May or June, of course. :rolleyes: )

Well, it's jumped to about $2.78 on average around here. Unless something untoward occurs, I think we'll make it quite comfortably. (If we hadn't been hearing so much about the recession, I still think it would have made it by at least Jan/Feb.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Topping $2 a gallon around here. Up from an average of about $1.50 per. ($3 by May or June...I stick with it...until May or June, of course. :rolleyes: )

Well, it's jumped to about $2.78 on average around here. Unless something untoward occurs, I think we'll make it quite comfortably. (If we hadn't been hearing so much about the recession, I still think it would have made it by at least Jan/Feb.)

I paid... I think it was $2.43 or $2.48 this morning.

While traveling to Southern Maryland over the weekend I saw $2.30something.

My Home on the Web

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

It looks like the national average is about $2.50. Good old Michigan is in the gas price red zone. So we're leading the nation in something other than unemployment numbers.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yeah.... pissing me off with gas on the rise here. Poor Farmers... just as they are planting, the gas jumps up quicker than the first sprouts of corn! Insane!!! Haven't seen the latest at the gas stations. I wouldn't be surprised if it jumped up 10 cents. Last I saw, gas for ethanol mix was $2.34 at least. Perhaps more. Regular is anywhere's between $2.44 - $2.50. Annoying. :lol:

Frankly, gas jumping up is pissing me off! Now that more people haven't steady jobs and a very limited, fixed budget... plus utilities rates keep hiking up and taxes hiking up around here, too... what the hell do these bastards think?!?! Sorry, I'm absolutely furious! I can't find a job - likewise my dad and other family members and friends - and the rate of nearly everything sky rockets? Including gas? What the hell is going on?

US is NOT Europe! Tough enough to make it to events 4 - 8+ hrs away... now they have to hike up gas,... again?

Again, I'm furious! ;)

And don't get me started on the GM "rescue" BS. ;)

~Lady B

Gas hit $2.79 this afternoon (11:30 AM)...just in time for the weekend. I knew I should have got it yesterday – it was $2.72. In the last two (2) weeks, gas has gone from $2.52 to $2.79. In one month it has increased $.75.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

$2.69.99 yesterday; $2.79.99 t'day

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

$2.29 in town where the throat cuttin' be. $2.39 along the freeway and outskirts. Last month some "backyard inventor" blew up his vehicle wi' an improper water splitter injector :P

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

$2.49 for Ethanol blend; $2.59 for regular. That's most places around easter Iowa. Some are higher.

~Lady B