Eat Yer Heart Out Landshark...

El Pirata

Pirate Papi spent the evening getting things ready for Santa to come visit tomorrow fer me daughter. Check out my favorite present from Santa to my daughter:

CIMG7196a.JPG

CIMG7199a.JPG

CIMG7202a.JPG

CIMG7204a.JPG

CIMG7205a.JPG

CIMG7206a.JPG

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I am glad you took my tone in the way I had intended it. Santa also got her a Barbie Kitchen and her birth month Barbie but those didn't seem as interesting as the Pirate Ship. Appearantly there's a pirate town you can buy for that series however I was unable to find one in time but I am still looking for one for her birthday in 3 months.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

The whole thing is made by imaginext, I think and I am too lazy to go and check the box in the dumpster. Besides, I can't honestly think of a sober reason to go rooting through a dumpster.

Here ye' go Il Pirata- Imaginext is apparently a division of Fisher Price. Here are a whole series of very cool pirate accessories to go with your daughter's ship. Sea monsters, phantom pirates... I think the pirate town you are thinking of is called "Buccaneer Bay". Great stuff!!

Pirate Play Sets

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I am coming up with blanks for everything except the pitate ship. I'll look later, I have a 5 year old that needs to see Santa. Thanks.

Aye, Pirata, yer daughter's a winsome young wench, and obviously delighted with that pirate ship. Do ye reckon her Dad will leave it alone long enough fer her to play with it? :D

Mate Jan got me some nice Battle of New Orleans-themed loot, because she knows I'm very interested in same: little medal soldier figures of the two heroes of the battle, Gen. Jackson, and OUR real hero, Jean Lafitte; and also, a sesquicentennial (that be from 1965, for those who, like me, have trouble with arithmeic) solid silver commemorative medallion of the Battle.

Can't wait fer 2015 when I can add a bicentennial medal to same! (I wonder if anything was issued in 1915?)

I got Jan, among other stuff, an 18h century pirate's real coin!

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

See where her eyes are looking, not at the Barbie Kitchen seen barely in the right edge nor the birth month Barbie but at the pirate ship.

Ya done good, lad... it warms me ol' buccaneer 'eart to see the look of joy on a young one's face. I can't wait ta see the birthday pictures!

:D

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye Pirita, yer daughter be one lucky lass to have a father like ye.

And I likes yer couch in the picture, it be the same fabric as me own; it don't show the scratch marks from me cats. :D

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

That's really wierd. I bought mine in Panama 6 years ago.

Mine is a custom one done at Krouse's Sofa Factory about 10 years ago. The fabric was REALLY popular then, we had to wait for the store to order it before they could make the sofa and loveseat.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

ye could have a sewing friend put together some pyrate garb fer barbie and ken.......spice up their lives a bit...little bandanna, eyepatch, a little flag........... should be easy..........slops......a little cutlass from the cook'n store (olive deco)...........