Eat Yer Heart Out Landshark...

El Pirata

New addition to the set. I found the Buccaneer Bay set and Makayla dug out an old pirate ship I bought her a few years ago.

CIMG7526a.JPG

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

That carpet looks like the perfect color for stormy waters. As a child I had to put up with an ugly red-orange carpet.

*Sigh*

There's only so many adventures one can have on 'Lava.'

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Sorta a "red carpet at morning, sailor take warning" sorta thing?

Somebody should make an ocean carpet playset, complete with island.

Watcha think, lads? Could be a marketing bonanza.... :ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Sorta a "red carpet at morning, sailor take warning" sorta thing?

Watcha think, lads? Could be a marketing bonanza.... :ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Actually, Zorg, a playmat sort of thing would go over big with the parents I know. Done playing? Okay, just roll up the playmat with all the pieces still on it, tie the ends closed with the attached cords, and stash it in the closet or under the bed.

You, sir, are a genius.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I was thinking the red in the carpet from juice might be from the "bloody battles" but thyoughts like that are not for a 5 year old. Remember to her no one ever dies.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Does "Mount Dirtyclothes" count as an island?

Of course! That's the only way you can custom design the caves in the island for each adventure.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Have you checked out the "pirate mini" or the "mini pirate" thread? That's good for developing your own pirate crew.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Your daughter is adorable, Pirita. Kinda makes me glad I have boys cuz a cutie like that would twist me first mate around her little finger in no time. :P

I think that's the kind of relationship my daughter has with me...

They be fine Flemish paintings of a very cute kid, matey!

Mind you, I'm slow so could you explain that one, I didn't get it.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Yup the links worked. The figures are similar to the army men that were popular when I was a kid? Maybe an inch tall or so?

Yup. Same scale abouts.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Maybe a little bit bigger.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Mind you, I'm slow so could you explain that one, I didn't get it.
They be fine Flemish paintings of a very cute kid, matey!

Redd tends to refer to photographs as "Flemish paintings"...just to maintain the illusion that he's an 18th century pirate. So the 20th century translation would be:

"Just saw the pictures you posted, you have a very adorable daughter, kind sir."

Trust old Redd, mate. It be a compliment!

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

My niece has a treasure chest ( a jewelry box) her good old uncle Kenne....I mean santa clause has stuffed for her just so she has the right amount of loot stocked up for bartering and such....has absoultly nothing to do with in any shape or form her haveing me wrapped around her finger......well maybe just a little... I mean there so cute at three...... ok ok I admit it I live to see the chick smile!!!!!!!!!!!

And Pirata if you haven't been convinced by the previous comments you have a beautiful daughter mate.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET