clay from pyrate leatherworks

heres a pic of clay from pyrate leatherworks at the st. louis renfest this past weekend.

i met clay last year when i bought my tricorn, but have never made the connection. ok, i'm a little slow...

so, here's his smiling mug with lady constance in the forground B)

clay2008.jpg

So is this where we get to post all our "fun" pics of poor ol' Clay?

**starts digging thru Pyrate Con pics**

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

oooO I got some too.

*diggs around*

<3 Clay. Best hats!

Heh, shall we compare? :ph34r:

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

:ph34r: Just saw this post... boy I look mighty tired, and the picture Rumba took of me at PyrateCon I look asleep too... I swear I'm not always asleep!

Nice to meet you again Count & the Lady Constance too, I hadn't made the pub connection either until we met again.

Yes Emerald, Arrbucks Coffees is back. Perhaps you'll grace us with your presence on one of these final two weekends of St. Louis?

Mad Jack Morgan & 1stMate Matt, hope those pictures aren't too incriminating! :ph34r:

Yes Emerald, Arrbucks Coffees is back. Perhaps you'll grace us with your presence on one of these final two weekends of St. Louis?

Clay m' darlin' - the plans are for Diamond, Ruby, and m'self to leave on Friday and head up to St. Louis. We plan on coming out Saturday and part of Sunday before we have to head back home. We shall be 'incognito' as 3 Scottish lasses - that tis if the tickets come through from the office! ::crosses fingers::

And rest assured dear one, we shall be stopping by Arrrbucks! Ruby has n'r been to Petit Lyon and I cannae wait to show her about the place.

Here's to the weekend, luv!! <_<

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

T'was good seein' ye in Petite Lyon this past weeksend, Clay. Wish ye could set up yer Arrbucks at every port. Yer grog tea is ta die for...uh, sorry, no dyin' occured. Uh, just, mmmm good drinkin'. Cannae wait until the next time.

Diamond, the Gaoler

of the Salty Kiss :ph34r: : :lol:

Aye indeed Clay m' dear, it did so warm m' heart to clap eyes upon ya at the faire this past weekend. Tis entirely to long since last I had such a treat! An' Diamond has the right o' it - yer Grog Tea is heavensent, especially on hot, humid days! Too bad we cannae load ya and Arrbucks up and take ya with us to Lawton for the next two weekends! :lol:

Take care m' friend and thank you SOOOOO much again for the passes!

Give m' luv to Mick and Jeremy when ya talk to him next.

Fair Seas, darlin'

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com