Vote for Pirate Phoebe!

Iron Bess

C'mon.. you KNOW she's cute! (even without the Pirate scarf and ear ring...)

Please go to the Humane Socity and Vote for Phoebe : )

http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate?image_id=1003128654

She promises to keep the decks clean if you do! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

nice looking dog.... we just got a dog from the humane society about to be put to sleep.... 4 y.o. black lab, border collie mix named...... phoebe..

so far, she has been great..everyone here is very happy with her,and she seems to be settling in just fine....

i'm guessing that the dog in the pic is yours ???

nice looking dog.... we just got a dog from the humane society about to be put to sleep.... 4 y.o. black lab, border collie mix named...... phoebe..

so far, she has been great..everyone here is very happy with her,and she seems to be settling in just fine....

i'm guessing that the dog in the pic is yours ???

Yes, I'm the proud parent. 2 and a half yr old GSD and that tongue is as deadly as any cutlass... :rolleyes:

(Why, I've seen her kiss faces right off!)

And she's quite the Pirate pup into the bargan as well...

PiratePhoebe1.jpg

Your new Phoebe is lucky to have found such a good home. They seem to know and I'm sure you'll never regret it.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...