Happy Holidays From The 'ROYALISTE'

the Royaliste

:( 'Tis a tad early, but we'll be at sea as the weather permits, so, I would really like at this time to thank all of you fellow Rogues for one Hellava year, an' the hopes fer many more like 'em!!!...Crewmates, give ye'reselves a pat on the back, supporters, a thank you from all of us...If ye be in the neighborhood, stop on by, the rum's on the counter, and the spirits are everywhere!......A toast from the Tallship to all of you at this holiday time!..After all, She is a Pyrate Ship!!! ;) ...

:ph34r: ..HOOORAAAH!... :(

:ph34r:

My thanks Royaliste and her heartey crew. May you all have a joyous Yuletide and may your plunder be great and all ye wish for.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy Holidays, Capn, and may you find lots of booty! :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Arrrr! A happy holiday to the beautiful tall ship Royalist and her fine pirate captain and crew. :P

I hopes one day t'visit her in me person wif me cabin boys. What greater tale could they tell their mates than they actually visited a pirate ship. :rolleyes:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I wish I had heard of your ship earlier. I was visiting San Fran not even three weeks ago. Maybe next time! I hope you and the crew have a wonderful holiday.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Best of the season to you....I look forward to commin yer way soon and hope we can cross paths when we do...

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Happy Holidays to you as well Sir.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Many thanks to you, Cap'n, for everything, especially puttin' up with me. I would feel safe sayin' some o' me best memories of ths year are on the decks of the Royaliste..

*slides over the Private Stock...as if the Cap'n needs more rum! :lol: *

To many more, mate... especially now since I'm closer to the ferry! :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Merry Christmas, Royaliste. Wot presents are ye hoping for? Ye already get to live on the sea.....so wot else do ye want?

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

And a Happy Holiday to you Capt. Gary. May it be a Merry one with plenty of presents and good hot buttered rum! :D

Did somone say.. Merry? and there goes that hot bum drink again... :D cheers mates!

May the stars shine for ya,

the winds blow soft for ya,

an may all your wishes come true..

Happy Hollydays..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

For all ye here, a wee bit of a song to toast all of the holidays at this tyme o' the year.

Silly Solstice

(words by the Flying Karamozovs,

sung to the tune of Sentimental Journey)

We would like to wish you Merry Christmas

But we're not all Christians here.

Hannukah would raise the same objections,

What's universal at this time of year?

New Year, we could wish you Happy New Year,

But it's not the same as Jew Year,

Or of the Chinese.

It's hard as heck to be politically correct.

Guess that all that's left is Winter Solstice.

For all the others, it's the cause.

Everybody have a Silly Solstice,

Ritually sacrifice a Santa Claus.

Captain of the Tinker's Damn

Merry Christmas to all you privateers and pirates. Remember to keep a weather eye on the roads, mates - thar be revelers and nog and sometimes not enough asphalt for the two of yas. So keep the spirit of the season but don't be a spirit this season.

:D

...And enjoy the one day your bags are full going into a house and empty going out. On December 26th, the raiding starts again! (Can you say "gift certificates"?!)

Only by great risks can great results be achieved.

-Xerxes