Offical PiP Picture Thread

Jack Roberts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its nice to be able to live vicariously by at least seeing the fun everyone had there....by the grace of God, I/we hope to be there for next year

You were there in spirit. We wish that you had been able to go. Next year we'll come and drag you down if need be.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Knowing now that parts of the clockwork in my chest (that was the reason that kept me away last year) have been recalled; let's hope that they get it right this time so the good Lord will let me attend this and many others in the future. I have missed it so much over the past few years. However, I hope to make the spring Lockhouse event and Hampton and several others before next December's Pyrates in Paradise. I'm already confirmed for Hampton to again be the Armoury Sutler, and this year I hope to have double the stock as last. :huh:B):huh::huh::huh:

OMG, William ~ :ph34r: ~

You are amazing! WELL DONE!

Poor Billie, with those hound-dog eyes ~ almost makes you feel sorry for himself, 'til you notice the little glint of devilment!

what do ya mean "POOR BILLIE"!!!!!????!!!!

that was MY RUM BOTTLE...that he broke!!!!!!

poor billie me arse!!!!!!.....after that i only had one rum bottle left!!!!...then ya see him fightin me for it!?!??....oh yeah...i still got it.....

poor billlie....HA!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Billie broke a rhum bottle?! Pray tell me it wasn't full! That's a maroonin' offense, that. But then how do you maroon someone when the whole lot of ye are shipwrecked?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

:ph34r: The Captain has gone through the photos and has chosen 175 that he thinks may be painting worthy for next PiP! :ph34r:

Challenge of the day for the first painting:

Copper Nigel of Bone Island Crewe vs. Baby Charlie pouting for rum.

Register your votes! Look on the website for images! :ph34r:

Image # 114dscf88791 for Nigel

Image # 114dscf88311 for Baby Charlie

You can also post your favorite photos for painting consideration by using the numbers like above.

The paintings will be used to select our "Poster Pirates" for next year's marketing and possibly for the PiP Calendar Project.

Let's see a show of hands... no pistols please :ph34r:

God love ya', Fayma, but how do we find the images to vote on them? (We pirates are a lazy lot during off hours - post links. :lol: )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hey, does anyone have picture of the encampment? Does anyone have a shot of Boo?

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Charlie, Hands down!

Sorry Nigel

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Charlie, Hands down!

Sorry Nigel

Aye, I agree! Baby Charlie steals the show! I wasn't there, so I don't know whose baby he is, but somebody has a beautiful baby! He's definitely got my vote! :huh:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

:huh: The Captain has gone through the photos and has chosen 175 that he thinks may be painting worthy for next PiP! :huh:

Register your votes! Look on the website for images! :huh:

Image # 114dscf88791 for Nigel

Image # 114dscf88311 for Baby Charlie

You can also post your favorite photos for painting consideration by using the numbers like above.

The paintings will be used to select our "Poster Pirates" for next year's marketing and possibly for the PiP Calendar Project.

Let's see a show of hands... no pistols please :huh:

:huh: Oh yes, Baby Charlie!!! Sorry Nigel Luv u as well - just Charlie is well u know - :huh: Cute - no kidding Luv u r as well. I can't tell u how much fun we had there and it wouldn't have been the same without u there. So......... nice to have meet u and will see u soon Luv.

Jadded Jetty & Capt. Cutter

Oh now I don't know about that, fer Charlie knows already how to steal a heart or two.... my vote, and no offense Nigel, is fer Charlie.

What is that old movie/stage phrase...never work with kids or animals? :lol::huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

All the BLOOD!! yuck!!! William you scare me LOL! -- OK some pirate I am, freaked out over a little blood. LOL No really....

GREAT!! PICTURES a little freaky in a scary pirate way, great work though.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

IMG_9608.jpg

G_9620.jpg[/img]

My word, how MANY times did he try to cut off yer hand?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/