Offical PiP Picture Thread

Jack Roberts

IMG_9755.jpg

B) "Why's all the rum gone?"

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific photos! We're launching a rescue party to come to your rescue. May be a year before we can make it down your way to pick you up. Have a coconut or two (or three or four or...) on us in the meantime...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

B) HUZZAH!!!! Excellent photos - Thanks for sharing. We didn't make it down for that -- now I know what we missed. Waaaa B)B) For sure our bones will make it there this coming year. Can't wait to see what you survivors have in store for us mates!!! B)

Jaded Jetty & Capt. Cutter

Wow William! A lot of work there, I know there were a lot of sailboats on the water that day, not to mention modern bodies on the beach. Thank you for all your hard work putting those together.

Thank you, and yes. There was something to photoshop out in every single picture but three of the 200 shots.

More to come.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Actually this wasn't part of the event, next year it will be.... we just did this on Monday for something to do... aye we're all nuts.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

William, Crew of the Archangel: magnificent. I swear I'm not leaving next year until I put you lot on a plane or follow you off the island.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

We'll hold you to that.

Actually we'll chain you up and get shots of you with or without your permission. Pirate photography at its finest. And for the record...those who couldn't or just plain didn't attend this year...

...that treeline behind Maddogge is where we camped all week. It is as amazing as it looks.

IMG_9730.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

BRILLIANT!!!! :D;):huh:;);)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I know some of the people, but it would help greatly if someone could put names to the people, starting with the front row....

Pyracycom.jpg

That is me #4 from the right, next to Mary, center row; in the blue bandana.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

btw, the shipwreck sequence is awesome!

I see some good material in there for a painting, if'n ye have no objections.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I have many photos ...been trying to upload them for three days now. Blasted photo bucket won't let me rearrange them once they are uploaded so ...I am still trying to get them up there in the order that I want them in. Should be done by tomorrow. ...I hope

I know some of the people, but it would help greatly if someone could put names to the people, starting with the front row....

Pyracycom.jpg

That is me #4 from the right, next to Mary, center row; in the blue bandana.

We got ya', Nigel! I created a new topic for this photo with numbers for easier reference since we had all been talking about doing this during the event. That's been updated so that everyone is identified. You can see it here:

https://pyracy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12128

Sorry for any confusion!

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Permission to use all photos as ye see fit, myspace, business cards, flyers to promote events and pub. Whatever ye need, to ensure your success and happiness! :lol:

Thanks to all who took time out to pose for us and make these wonderful pictures possible. We want to work out some specific photo op times for group shots, and now thanks to William and his flag crewe, we have a backdrop that can be set up in advance. :lol:

Thank you me Lady!!! :lol: Me hopes that ye and yours are staying warm. Tell Capt. Callahan that we be saying hello to he as well.

Luv & Warm feelings for ye both. :lol:

Jadded Jetty & Capt. Cutter