Offical PiP Picture Thread

Jack Roberts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey not bad at all!! Keep up the good work Mr. Normal... ;);););)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ok, for the record, Mission is not afraid of blood. Mission is constantly, intentionally pricking his finger to draw blood for the infernal, non-period Glucometer. This 'afraid of blood' thing is just a nasty rumor started by scurrilous counter-insurgent forces. (So there. :lol::lol: <- Stynky's dog) Besides, it won't work with my idea for medical skits, so it really has to go, as funny as it might have been.

Those pictures are great! Thanks William. You have taken all my favorite photos of me. I'm also glad to see the camp was captured on film; I was starting to wonder. I have this project I am toying with and I needed some stills of the camp...further bulletins as conditions warrant.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Been catching up on entries and pics of this latest PIP, and I must say I'm jealous! Looks like the crew had a fantastic time, and the weather must've been perfect! Is next year's aimed for around the same dates?

Thanks for all the great pics...the garb and reenactments look marvelous. :angry:

Edit: Nevermind! I see the dates on the forum.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

just a nasty rumor started by scurrilous counter-insurgent forces.

Nah.... it's a nasty rumor started by the counter-surgeon forces.......

We gots ter do something ter keep alla our limbs attached ter our bodies.....

Look at that gleam in his eyes ..... just wait untell he gets a boning saw, then were really in trouble....... B)

IMG_9648.jpg

I love this picture! You really have an eye for this, William.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

just a nasty rumor started by scurrilous counter-insurgent forces.

Nah.... it's a nasty rumor started by the counter-surgeon forces.......

B)

To a fellow who sees a bad pun snuck in sideways and takes it a step further. ;)

Wow. Looks like a lot of fun! Some great pics in there!

You really need to come to this. You, me & Foxe - celebrating our Dec. birthdays as planned...what was it? Two years ago?...along with William Red Wake, Captain Jim, half the freakin' board...it's be one helluva birthday toast in the midst of one helluva event. Uh huh.

IMG_9641.jpg

;)

:o YAY!!! ;)

Thank You Thank You Thank You, William! I do love seeing photos of my photo-phobic hubby, even when he is not feeling his best (he was suffering from an ear infection, which wasn't thought to be a problem until we were on the ship! His equilibrium was about one and a half waves off.)

WONDERFUL photos!! Thank you for catching me "full length" ~ without a mirror, I had no idea how I looked in the finished kit, as I literally was sewing buttons on Friday at PiP!

Oh, and BTW ~ Hubby likes the Wet Chemise/Flowered Underthings photo ;):lol:

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!