Pirate Casting Call

PirateQueen

(From Joe Ditler by way of Barracuda d'Morte:)

To all my "salty" looking/acting friends:

My buddy Judy Bouley, the legendary casting director, is looking for pirates to appear in a new kids' movie about Sponge Bob Squarepants. Here is the information. Judy was casting director for "Master & Commander," Russell Crowe's new flick.

This could be you! Send her pictures asap.

(The Reverend Judy's message:)

For this film, which shoots in LA in January we are searching for 'over the top' Pirates - all makes, models of ADULT pirates. They can send their fotos/info asap to:

Judy Bouley, Casting

c/o Sande Alessie Casting

17503 Burbank Blvd.

Encino, CA 91316

no phone calls please.

I'll be in LA Dec. 5 - 11 auditioning. and will blast down to San Diego for auditions as well.

Melusine de la Mer

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Yhar... a casting call, eh?

I admit, I've never watched Sponge Bob... truth be told the concept is disturbing....and a live action version even more so. :lol:

I'll see if I can round up a good picture or two.... maybe get a few taken. We'll see. :lol:

Good Plunderin', me lovelies!

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

When is the audition in San Diego? Although my costume isn't as good as most people, it might be kind of fun to try.

Of course overweight, 40+, female pirates weren't the norm I'm sure. :lol:

I be likin' Spongebob; he be a happy bloke what always takes the positive side o'events. Me signature line be from one o'the episodes. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Nay, if it be like the most amazing television show, it'll be a delightfully low-tech blend....take fer instance the "House Party" episode where Spongebob throws a party that gets out of hand. Interspersed thru the episode there are also live action scenes of Patchy the Pirate's own house party. (He sort of hosts the show before and after commercials just like the children's shows of yore - although Spongey is cute he definitely ain't just fer kids - some of the jokes are quite racy!)

Me and most of my office are bigtime Spongebob fans...can't wait for the movie!!

newbannersigtar0db.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could, shipmate... but, alas... this lass is landlocked in the midwest & no means to get out west. :lol:

Let alone a fine pic of meself... other than what is on the Pub's photo album.

I just hope.. they keep the casting calls a comin'. & Praying I get a chance with PotC 2. Would have been fun to do this one... unfortunately, never seen an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

I wish luck, Redd! :lol:;)

Huzzah!

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yar, I'd love to be auditionin'. Unfortunately, bein' an easterner meself, and landloack in Ohio fer the next year an' a half, me chances are slim. Mayhap I'll be back east in time to audition fer POTC: The musical when it gets written fer broadway.

Oooh! Project fer the lonf windy winter...write POTC: the musical!

-blackeye susan

I wanna do this, I just haven't had the time to grab my things together an' submit it.

Yie. Must hurry. Soon soon...after this stupid dress...

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-