Sheet Music Question

Hey -- does anyone know where I might be able to DL free sheet music on the web? Specifically, I really want to download the ol' Disney tune "A Pirate's Life For Me," and I *know* there's places on the web when free sheet music can be downloaded, but I can't find any of 'em. :D I have found places where I could just buy the book of "Disney Collected Songs" or whatever the title is that has "Pirate's Life" included in it -- but it's always in a book of sheet music something like two hundred pages long, and I _really_ don't want to dish out thirty bucks for the big book when the only thing I want from it is the (probably) one-page-long song somewhere in the middle.

So if you know where I might be able to find this on the web, please let me know! Thanks.

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

• 1 month later...

It took me a long time to find sheet music on-line that really was free. Here is a nice selection of music for different instruments at www.musicaviva.com the midi files are here also, so that you can hear an unfamiliar piece played before trying it on your own.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Thanks so much to TalesOfTheSevenSeas and Trapper -- my mother will be especially pleased by "What Do We Do With A Drunken Sailor" since it's become her newest favorite song as of late! :) Thanks so much, guys.

~~Captain Savvy

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg