Who's yer Johnny Depp?

Pew

Perhaps Nicholas Cage... not so much in physical resemblance, but rather attitude, temperament, and personality. :lol:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Angelina Jolie...I have been told my lips are full..not as full as hers..but full..and I think she is very pretty..I can see her playing The Siren..lol

Jolie isn't pretty enough to play you. B)

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Olivert Platt without a doubt. Same comedic timing, same court jester presence and just a tad bigger than I so I'd look svelt standing next to him at the interviews at the premiere.

-- Hurricane

i love him in the 3 musketeers.hes my favorite.

id like drew barrymore to play me,but she is alot prettier than i am.lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Angelina Jolie...I have been told my lips are full..not as full as hers..but full..and I think she is very pretty..I can see her playing The Siren..lol

Jolie isn't pretty enough to play you. B)

Capt. William

:o:o Thanks..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I've been told I look like Liv Tyler.

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Of course t'would be Harrison Ford, but since he looks nuthin like me the only real choice is:

Cameron Diaz

Well, sure she is nuthin like me at all; which is why I will need hours and hours with her to teach her how to handle me part! :blink:

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!