How's your Friday the 13th shaping up?

LongTom

had a bad dream, fell out of bed hit my head on end table while reaching for alarm, knocked over lamp broke the bulb,stubbed my little toe while getting dressed in the dark, swore out loud, woke the baby up, stubbed same little toe trying to console her, swore again,woke the wife up...said i was swearring to much, realized my socks were inside out, slidd on my butt down the stairs trying to fix my sock, grabbed a piece of toast on my way out the door, locked myself out of the house, ate half of the toast, realised the toast was moldy, got pulled over for reckless driving while swerving trying to spit out the toast, got to work late, pretty sure got my contacts in the wrong eyes, blinked at the secretary, threatened me with charges for sexual harrasment, got a call from the doctor from test i had yesterday for a pain in my abdomin...either got an ulcer, a brain tumer or im pregnant...wants me to set up an ultrasound...(if the latter is true wifes goin to be pissed)...now i am off to lunch

so far...not bad...better than last year!!!

so how's yours?

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Tom, I hope you are OK!

Nothing a Band-Aid and a little laundry detergent won't fix. (rackin' frackin' stupid greasy bike chain...)

:rolleyes:;) M.A.d'Dogge and Matusalem ;):D

"We had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before we went to bed... eat a lump of dry poison ... work twenty-nine hours down-mill, and when we got home our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah!'"

<--M.A.d' Dogge and Matusalem:lol: :rolleyes:

As fer me, haven't ventured out yet, but I got to..

i'll tell everyone about it, when I get back.. :D

*i be extra careful, bad weather just blew in wit'a vengeance last night, an' there's no tellin' wot awaits me*

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Me, I got hit by a car while biking to the train station.

So the superstition continues eagh? EYes hope ye put a biG arse dent in the car and plunder the drivers wallet!

I looked to see ifen i got my pay check.. No pay check from work!

After a few phone calls i got it resolved and now i found out i am getting two checks instead of one! they messed up back in March apparrently.... :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

:huh: Well, ere's a bit o' a rundown on me day so far...

Found out the phone message from work was 'bout me paycheck getting an extra $45.00 taken out, accidentally, apparently, happened to everyone, thankee very much payroll department! grr... :o

But in order to make up fer it, they won't be taking same said fee outta me next paycheck. Got bills and house payment made, groceries at commissary, gas, top-up card fer cell phone, lunch, and all to th' tune o' high winds, heavy rain, and torrential flooding..I'm plum exhausted! And mad! :ph34r:

Oh! And did I mention..I'll now hev t' replace my battery on my Dodge!

(I'll wait til the weather clears up some.. :ph34r:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Whew! It's over!!! Made it thru unscathed....except I forgot to buy soda an dog food...sigh

Hope everyone else survived wit little scrape..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

"We had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before we went to bed... eat a lump of dry poison ... work twenty-nine hours down-mill, and when we got home our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah!'"

ROTFL! :mellow: I love the Python quote.

Sorry I missed this. Friday the 13th was my youngest son's birthday and we had a great time. But I think owning a black cat makes us immune to superstition (except that Mondays are still a bad day in my book). :blink:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Grrf. Didn't walk away quite as cleanly as I thought. Looks like the fall off of the bike (or is that the fall onto the bike?) did something to one rib. Hopefully just a muscle spasm, but it's still complaining five days later. Dang, it hurts to sneeze!

Didn't tighten up till hours later, naturally. And me, like an idjit, didn't get the name of the auto driver, because I felt basically fine at the time.

Oh well. High time that blasted expensive health insurance earns its keep.

• 2 months later...

Actually its been me lucky day so far ya know., 3 jobs.,with 20 miles.,done by 2: 00 p.m. picked up 2 - 1/2 gallon Growlers from Dicks Micro-Brewery., a stout and a Barley wine. and am now enjoying the sun sippin a cold one nibblin on Jalapeno cheese and re-finishing Als Napoleon with a fresh coat of black paint after all the recent celebration. I feel good :huh:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Lost my atm card....drove away from an atm in a hurry and forgot the card.

I am ne'er superstitious...except when it comes to cats. Why is it when you are driving down a road and a cat darts across the street 75 ft away in front of you? Colored cats=bad things will happen, black cats=good things will happen. That's what past experience has told me without fail.

SHIP2-1.jpg