Peter Pan 2003

Lady Elaina

Looks nice and dark.

When I first heard about it, I was not impressed...then I saw the trailer.

I love the makeup for the mermaids in their brief appearance (especially the webbed hands), and I like the music they used. If anyone is curious, the song is Clocks by Coldplay.

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

While I think Hook from the 90s with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman may not have been our first thoughts of a Hook and a Pan but I must say they played the roles rather well, though the plot was a little corny.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• 3 weeks later...
Well last I heard it was something like a love triangle. We will have to wait and see. Have some freinds in Uk that have seen it already.

Gabrielle

From the trailers I've seen (playing on Nick channel), Wendy (like all women) is entranced by the Pirate Captain. Peter will have to prove he his a man to win Wendy back. Poor Peter Pan.

Mind you, this is only after watching a 60 second trailer, so ye be taking this fer what it's worth. <_<

:angry: :huh::lol:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

And the women seem to love him even more.. go figure

:D

I have but one thing to say:

Jason Isaacs. *firm nod*

He can hop in me bunk with a bag o' crackers, he can...though I'd prefer he'd arrive with a bottle o' Private Stock. :D:D

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

"Hooker" . . . HA HA!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! :D:D:D

Yah, I have to say -- Jason Issacs as a pirate vs. any actor incarnation of Peter Pan ever . . . Wendy'd be nuts to turn down Hook, wouldn't she? B)

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)