This is for the Lively Lasses here on yer board...

Lady Elaina

anyways xmas cant come soon enough.. I have to see this fine Captain on the big screen!!!!!

yer al welcome

Quess the cheering section for the Captain will be a large one. If I be hearin' any at the theater, I'll have keen idea it be one of us from 'ere then. B)

Captain of The Morrighan.

That would be Jason Issacs Myladies..

You are not the only ladies to feast your eyes on this Captain.. there is a Jason/Hook Forum (more like a support group of sorts) for women who are madly in love with em!!!!

It is on Ez Board,, as soon as an article or picture of any sorts comes out we be posting it!!!!

cabinfreindsbanner-vi.jpg

Ooooh, my goodness.

Lady Eliana.. why thank you, m'lady! :) I have been waiting for this movie since I heard he was doing it nearly 2 years ago. I & other ladies knew he would look delightful as a pirate, considering how charming he was as Colonel Tavington in "the Patriot". But.. Oooh, this is is far better eye candy than watching Jack Sparrow. Now.. Barbossa... that's border line there. But... all the more fine pirate captains to drool & swoon over. :lol::lol::P

HUZZAH!

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ooh, quite a luverly set of photos . . . I've been a Jason Issacs fan since "DragonHeart" (yes, I know it was a horrid movie in some respects, but I absolutely loved it) -- playing Hook definitely suits him. :ph34r:

I can't wait for this film to come out! . . . Thanks so much for the pictures.

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)