Pirate Plunder Collection

Glad you two (oderlesseye and RumbaRue) enjoyed my little new found, homemade craft skill!

Anyone who might be interested in finding how I waste my precious hours on occasion, feel free pm me. I have a whole bunch of stuff just waiting to be assembled for those who are a-plundering.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, went t' me box t'day, an found two keys t' larger boxes. One box wit' plunder from 'Eyes an the other plunder from Boots.

'Eyes yer scroll was nicely done. The POTC mouse pad sits proudly under me mouse an I shall sample the Pirate Punch tea t'morrow. Thank ye, me friend!

Boots I shall fly the flag proudly, from me asphalt sailin' ship! ('Course me daughter says not while she is in the ship.) I've never been t' Amish country or Three Mile Island; based on the post cards ye sent, I'd choose Amish country! Me youngest grabbed the skull key-ring, pirate! Thank ye very much!

Maeve and Chloe both your packages were recieved last week. Thank you for the lovelies!

The bandaids had a teeny tiny devil pirate ducky in them very cute.

Rumba, I got your plunder. My dear, I am going to tell my family to contact you when they are trying to figure out what to give me as a gift. (Which, in itself, is an absurd problem, but I'll leave that alone...) Apparently, I am difficult to buy for. The bracelet with all the pirate skulls is particularly cool. :D

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

aside Quantum Mechanics.... :P

Hey Jacky Tar..Thank you for the Sword..

Eye got me somthing in a tall box today...

Aurrrrgg it's the evil twin ! Now I'll never graduate to a

higher level of swordsmanship :P a matching set they be ! :P

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hey Jacky Tar..Thank you for the Sword..

Eye got me somthing in a tall box today...

Aurrrrgg it's the evil twin ! Now I'll never graduate to a

higher level of swordsmanship  :P a matching set they be ! :P

'Eyes I figured ye needed more swords fer the Cove, not t' display yer swordsmanship!

Hey, Rumba, just wanted to let you know, the "crown" you sent me in my plunder gifts looks great on my hat. So, rather than carry it around in its box and ask people if they want to see the crown jewels, I can tell them I'm wearing the crown jewels! :P

Thanks again for sending it!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Eyes I figured ye needed more swords fer the Cove, not t' display yer swordsmanship

eye did not think of that but when the place is put back together and proper

- your wish shall be carried out...thanx again..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hildekitten:

*Right now we are trading with those of us who have been online for a long time and have gotten to 'know' each other.

Not trying to turn to you away, it's just that some of us are real particular about giving out our addresses to people who have just joined. Which is why I suggest you get to posting and such. Usually about two to three months of posting qualifies you.

Boots, I received your package earlier this week. Many thanks for the clever gifts! Me Mum (who was visiting) was much impressed! :huh:

Your plunder will go out next week, along with Mission's.

Jacky Tar, I recieved tha plunder today, perfect Pyrate treasures ya sent, and my own small piece of tha ocean. Now this landlocked Pyrate can carry tha ocean with him, and have fresh breath :huh: . Thank You Jacky Tar.... :huh:

Glad ta see the plunder got to ya Duchess.....

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

I'm sorry I've slacked on this swab everyone. I've got supplies. Come June (when things *should* settle down again :huh: ) I'll get to making & sending again.

Thanks for understanding!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Jacky Tar, I recieved tha plunder today, perfect Pyrate treasures ya sent, and my own small piece of tha ocean. Now this landlocked Pyrate can carry tha ocean with him, and have fresh breath

Aye, glad the sand dollar made it intact; I collected it from the Pacific Ocean, two weeks ago in Morro bay. I don't know how fresh those pirate rum mints will make yer breath.

The patches ye can put on yer mundane clothes, an let everyone know yer a pirate (landlocked or not).

Thanks again Jacky Tar, I got ta do some Virtual Traveling this mornin.

moro-bay-sp.jpg

A far cry from the farmland I'm used ta seein. Looks like a place worth visitin.

morrobay.jpg

:ph34r: Grog Mints are for Pyratey fresh breath -_-

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

Oi!

Just got me head above water for a minute, thought I would pop in ~ Springtime working in a Garden Center, well, I am sure you can imagine.

Caraccioli, Maeve, Duchess, your plunder went out last week. Keep a weather eye on the post!

:o

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!