Pirate Plunder Collection

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boots Macgee i have recieved the plunder with great joy.

Soon you'll will have a bit o'laughter fer what has become of it! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Maeve, my dear! Such lovely and thoughtful plunder, with a new plunder box to boot! Perfect, as I needed a small box for all my pyrat baubles which I wear to events, so I won't keep misplacing my jewels!

And the crow ~ how perfect! with the lovely baubles (the pin - oh my!) ~ a wonderful treasure indeed.

Keep an eye on next weeks post for your plunder!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Gee this feels almost like Christmas!

It's a pirates Christmas! aurrr!

Ok...all the letters are wrote to whom the plunderous share goes to...A few more items to find and the mailing should begin by he end of the week.. ;)

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Red Cat Jenny, thank you for the wonderful treasures. So well liked my youngest kitty took off with the pouch of goodies and ran through my apartment with it until she finally dropped it. :o:lol:

Jacky Tar, thank you for the great laugh, the keychain is terrific! :lol:

I must get cracking on my goodies for all of you! ;)

Wonderful things arrived yesterday from False Ransom and Jacky Tar. Thank you both!

Everyone in my second round of mailings I haven't forgotten you. Theres been a death in my family and a few other unpleasant things so a number of things have gone on hold. But never fear the plunder will arrive eventually.

Hey, can I play? I have that empty treasure chest sitting in my living room and everything in the house is a reflection of something I've been involved in and this website is certainly that.

Empty Chests! (The dark wood one)

pm me an address and I'll make something I recently learned about for my house and send it to you...

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Ok ye ole Pirates o'plunder...

Eye has completed colection from the Spanyerds....

I'll be mass mailing this Sat. So watch for ye

booty during tha week... :rolleyes:

Thank you False Ransom fer the curse removing neckless.

Noquarter2copy.jpg

My mass mailing has gone out.

All of you who haven't gotten something from me, will soon do so! :rolleyes:

Oderlesseye, I'll be seeing you next weekend at the Escondido Ren-faire, to give you some fine plunder.

I raided one of the local thrift stores today and got a big bag of beads (like the mardi gras type- but look great in treasure chests set up for the public), for decor. There were also some pearl strands too.

and as it's been said, "Ooooh shiny!" :rolleyes:

Caraccioli .. That is a fyne wooden chest ye has...

hhmmm... I'll take it! :lol:

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Caraccioli .. That is a fyne wooden chest ye has...

hhmmm... I'll take it! :lol:

Right, O'eye:

You take the blonde one on the left ... I'll take that lovely black beauty on the right!

Cheers, Hester ... chestless (well, except in the buxom sense)

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

False Ransom, yer plunder was awaiting my return from the colony of New York on Wednesday. Love the "emergency" bottle of rum... ;) as well as my other charming trinkets and the coin for my all too empty pockets! Although, hmmm, I may need to hide the heart shaped box, cocky brother-in-law could mistake it for a sailor's valentine and may get a bit jealous when he spots it in my cabin! :lol::lol: Thank you ever so much for your thoughtfulness!

(Any chance I could talk you and Chainshot into attending PiP this year?)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

:lol: Very early morn....mist surrounds th port of Post....

Out of the fog the outline of a hull..masts...the sound of a flag snapping in the wind....it's a black flag....

The ship weighs anchor an a longboat laden wi plunder accompanied by a pirate wearin a flash o red tied t' her person heads for the port o Post...

plunder's comin your way....much plunder.... ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Captain Sterling, glad to know the mini-bottle of rum will come in handy. As to the shell-box, that be just a little thing I picked up on the coast on my last visit, and I thought it looked like something a sailor would make while stuck in the doldrums. As for CBIL, you let me worry about him! LOL

Oderlesseye, don't trust that anti-curse charm too much. Like I said in the note, I never tested it's powers.

Gotta say, it's really fun coming home and finding treasure in your mailbox. :rolleyes: 'Twas a good idea, indeed, Red Cat.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

WOO HOO…. More plunder for Boots, After a boring day at work I arrived home to find treasure from a Pirate from a distant land, Thank you Crazy Chole Black, What an appropriate gift for a River Pirate, a treasure from a distant water, and a keychain that I shall use for my boat, (wished it had cannons).This is the most fun I ever had receiving mail…… :lol:

ol’Boots is takin a likin’ ta the plundering. Slowly upon his travels ta different ports he will be pickin up more plunder ta send off ta more of ya!!!! Thanks again Miss Crazy Chole Black.

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

Mary Diamond, after your envelope made a circumnavigation of the globe, it finally arrived at my house! Thank you so much for sharing your memories, photo, and coins. I will treasure them.

And Rumba, got you plunder box today as well. Yes, I do feel like a queen, now that I have my "crown jewel." The silver box is too lovely to hide away in a sea chest, so it's sitting on my dressing table. Thank-you so much!

Plunder :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Wee! I be lovin' this game!

I recieved two packages o' lovely plunder this day.

Rumba - Thank you ever so much! I've only been to San Diego once, but absolutely loved it. Hope to visit again some day. My plunder is wonderful! I've already begun plotting which outfits I can wear my lovely bracelets, necklaces and broaches with! The map booklet is now in the glove compartment (after reading it), ready to direct me just in case I find myself out that direction!! Thank you!

Duchess - My tribaly piece of jewelry is gorgeous!! As a belly dancer, it is a most appreciated accoutrement. Love it!! Thanks!

Ok you two lovely ladies, I honestly have been compiling your booty. I should have it completed and shipped out next week. Keep your eyes open for it!

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Maeve, I'm glad you like it. The piece is from the Kuchi tribe of Afghanistan. I was going to write you (and the rest of the plunder recievers in this last batch) a little blurb about your stuff, but ran out of time.

Duchess, I received your lovely plunder on Saturday. The box will be perfect for holding all the loose "jewels" that Boots sent me. Thanks!

CrazyChole, I also received your plunder. Love the keychain! However, in it's journey from your port to mine, the envelope was "holed" and the rocks you referred to apparently lost at sea. Sorry. :huh:

Thank you both for making picking up the mail so much fun! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Aye, me plunder from Chole was plundered! No doubt the envelope got caught in a sorter, an someone freed the envelopes' contents (the envelope was torn open).

Arrrr... the post office be full of bloody pirates!

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg