Pirate Plunder Collection

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Oderlesseye, I am amazed by the generosity of your plunder gifts! And the letter which came with them was a treasure in itself. Thank you so much! ;);)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I received two more packages yesterday, When Boots opened the first he Found some pictures of a distant land Escondido (perfect I love pictures), and enough Shiny trinkets to blind him ;) Thank you Rumba Rue, now if I ever visit California I know where I'm staying.......

Opening the second package from San Diego I noticed the plunder was packed in little eyes that were hiding the plunder (my nephew and I shall enjoy the wee pirates this weekend), Thank you Oderlesseye and I loved the photo, it made Boots laugh ;)

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

that's what I was afraid of. Thankfully that was only the first round to keep everyone happy while I finish up the more elaborate packages. This time, no shipping from the city post office!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Dutchess...Oderless..Chole....thankee for such plunder! quite generous and treasures all around!

Aye the CAt's treasure chest be fillin!

Oderless the letter was a grande touch!

Got some secret plunder as well...real pirate stuff! slowmatch..flint..ooh me head is filled with ideas.... :ph34r:

Sent many out an more tomorrow...can't wait till ye ll get it..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I received my first bit of plunder from Mr. Oderlesseye this weekend. Thank you, sir! A very creative mix of pirating materials. (And I even got a nice piece of personalized parchment in the bargain!)

I also managed to procure everything I required for my own plunder, so I am sending out today to all who have pm'd me their addresses. I have acquired a strange new hobby without meaning to and all traders will be beneficiaries thereof.

<_<

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Hey, Red Cat, I got the "jeweled" R yesterday. Very Kewl. <_<

I think this should be a never-ending plunder exchange. It's just too much fun finding prezzies in my mailbox.

I have two going out on Friday to:

Maeve and Quartermaster James.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Ah, it seems I am not alone ~ Poor Chole! I am sad that so many of your envelopes were plundered, mine included!

Oderlesseye ~ lovely letter, and wonderful pirate-EYE plunder to go with! Well done! Now my electric ice box is guarded by yourself ~ <_<

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Ah! Everyone is getting such wonderful plunder it seems, myself included.

A hearty thanks to Oderlesseye who's plunder package reach the shores of my home yesterday. Wonderful! Fun pics n' things, and the lovely bosuns whistle! Very generous. Thank you SO much.

Now be wary Rumba, Ransom, and Jenny.....there be plunder sent on its way today.

Duchess, I have one more item to be placed in your stash (hopefully by tomorrow) and I will send that on its merry way to you!

-Maeve

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Me thinks we need t' send Chole some non-period Tyvek envelopes; her treasures are too precious t' be lost in the mail.

And put Lo-jack on CrazyCholeBlacks plunder so ....well ya know...

All of ye are indeed....very welcome. And oh.. I want to publicly thank Red Cat for the most plunderous endevor... :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Eyes yer most welcome...your plunder was so well thought out.. I am endeavoring to learn the bosun pipe and the knots. Oh and great pic of ye and th missus!

Aye me treasure chest is fillin up wit plunder!!!!!

So glad to see all o ye enjoyin this...ye make th CAt happy! B)

Hey, Red Cat, I got the "jeweled" R yesterday. Very Kewl. B)

I think this should be a never-ending plunder exchange. It's just too much fun finding prezzies in my mailbox.

You are most welcome Ransom!

I agree! keep the plunder going! trade bits o stuff and add bits..it is quite fun! after all pyracy is an ongoing act.... B)

woagh....

Hi Short Ben Potatoe

I suggest you start posting more (I know you are new here), especially in the Initates Forum so others can get to know you. Like where your home port is, age etc.

Right now we are trading with those of us who have been online for a long time and have gotten to 'know' each other.

Not trying to turn to away, it's just that some of us are real particular about giving out our addresses to people who have just joined. Which is why I suggest you get to posting and such. :huh:

Aye Red Cat ... Ifen ye find a link wit audio for bosun signs please pm it to me.

I want to learn meself as well...

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Right now we are trading with those of us who have been online for a long time and have gotten to 'know' each other.

Not trying to turn to away, it's just that some of us are real particular about giving out our addresses to people who have just joined. Which is why I suggest you get to posting and such. wink.gif

I understand completely. Nobody wants to give their address to someone who has just popped up out of the blue! He might be a homicidal maniac,well, marginally more homicidal than the local pirates (or worse, someone who might send :gasp: junkmail) I was being too hasty.

Caraccioli

Those are fyne in workmanship and most piratey! They hang from me ceiling fan.. And yeah, I looked at your web post of your livin room before..Very cool, kleen. and dangerous! :ph34r:

Noquarter2copy.jpg

I arrived home from a somewhat unpleasant trip to discover two packages carefully rescued from mositure by my cat sitter. Thank you Oderlesseye and Rumba! Lovely things. My cat has stolen the rose and the strange little figures are on my window sill. You may both have peace of mind that your plunder arrived safe and sound.

Ooooh Caraccioli,

Those were perfect! I had just been thinking about doing something for the key for my scooter, since the heavy key fob was banging against the scooter side (can't sneak up on anybody with that loud noise!), so the smaller one is now my key fob and the other I haven't decided what I will use it for yet.

Maveve,

That was the most wonderous box of treasures you sent me, just awesome!

I LOVE the POTC earrings, and the patch will go on something...everything was just terrific!

I raided a particular booth (Eye Scry) at the Escondido faire over the weekend and got some terrific stuff for people.

Wait, there's another weekend coming.....wheeee, more goodies to get!

Rumba, so glad you liked your little stash 'o booty. :-)

Ransom, just got my plunder from you today. Thank you EVER so much for my beautiful dangly sparklies. William says I look good in red and gold. :-)

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Ahoy mateys!

Argh! But this last passage has been difficult, and it seems weeks more ahead!

Internet access is inconsistent, the computer and the printer are at different addresses, and my belongings are scattered.

My apologies for not getting packets out last week. Many plans were disrupted when the moving company did not arrive as agreed.

Many thanks to Ransom and Odorless Eye for the fyne plunder they contributed to my collection.

Rumba, so glad you liked your little stash 'o booty.  :-)

Ransom, just got my plunder from you today.  Thank you EVER so much for my beautiful dangly sparklies.  William says I look good in red and gold. :-)

Glad you like the earrings, Maeve. The beads came from an old East Indian necklace that I've had for years. I thought they looked like something someone who was into belly dancing might like, so made pieces of it into the earings.

Got your plunder package yesterday. Wow. A little bag full of all the trinkets and beads that I love to collect, so I can transform them into something kewl to give away as gifts. Thank you so much.

Glad to hear you got your plunder, Quartermaster James. Ya was a hard one ta pick for, I must admit, but I tried me best to get ya somthing ya could use.

And Jacky, that bit o' "ink" was just for fun. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Jacky Tar.. Yars is one the way....Just mailed it today...

Noquarter2copy.jpg