Pirates for game...

Redd Oktober

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouchy! That knee looks painful, Penny! Cool pic!

That knee was done by a friend of mine who was along for the ride and had her film makeup with her. She does a lot of work on movies and such.

I should email her and see how she is doing. I miff her, an' I haven't talked to her in a bit.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I may be too late for this, but I am willin ta help with props. My resume's on IMDB under Kelly Farrah. Let me know if I can do anything. Billy P.S. I'm in Oregon, but will travel. :ph34r:

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

John Ryes-Davies were also in Wing Commander.

Actually, the only game I ever played were one by LucasArts called "Full Throttle"; a futuristic motorcycle gang. Much fun it were.

However, seein' as I have cabin boys about me I get to see a lot o'the new games without havin' t'play 'em. Kingdom Hearts be a fantastical one; can't wait fer the sequel.

Well Redd, if there be anything I kin help with via phone/e-mail/fax/CD you've but t'ask.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Aye, that show had a barrel-full o'great talent. And don't be forgettin' Derek Jacoby and John Baker.

Flash Gordon, eh? I just liked the music - and Timothy Dalton (hubba, hubba). B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.