Mud Room

Mad Matt

I do not! There jest be no one on or in, when I am on or in!

Like now...There be no one...in or on!

The Bunny is all alone!

What would happen ifin she fell in...

There wouldst be no one t' save her!

There would be just ears stickin' themselves out o' the mudd.

No one wouldst e'en know I was here!

:sniff sniff:

Death to the Bunny....?????

Me ulo'gie is over... back t' bathin'!

Bunny Cutlass

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you, Sister Bunny! Even though the thought of a mud bath be inviting, I truly enjoy the thought of a nice hot shower right about now. I think I need a volunteer to scrub me back, though. It's been too lonely over here in me life:(

;) Ah, I will scrub ye back fer ye! Come on Baby, Let's shower!

Oooooh, that be ticklin! :lol:

Ye can come hang out with us don't be forgettin we live on this side of this here coast!

WooHoo! We are neighbors indeed! Now that shower has me spanking clean - best be settin' some realistic resolutions - and partying with me sisters be at the top of the list!

I have decided t' change the room (since tharrrrr be no wimmins sparrin' in 'ere). This, as the Hot Tub, will be more seductive, sensual even. Wimmins wantin' t' enter and relax like some fancy day at th' spa arrrrrr welcome...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Well, a new job definitely cuts into Pub time. Today's a day off. I'll be in and out...

Plus I'm tryin' t' be less......confrontational....

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

OH! Yer gonna get it! Here's mud in yer eye!

***Mad Matt throws two globs of mud @ Bunny, split seconds before he trys to run at her. Mud.....slippery on the floor......LOOK OUT I CAN'T STOP!!!***

Don't count me out, lass. I'm no quitter!

***Mad Matt gets up off the floor and while she is hunched over laughing her arse off, grabs a Bunny foot (good luck, some say!). He pulls himself to her as she tries to back away, still laughing feverishly. Bunny isn't looking where she's going. As Matt tries to stand up, she falls backward into the mud, dragging Mad Matt right back into it again.***

AVAST YE MATT! :Bunny dunks Matt into the mud fer draggin her in!:

:Feelin Matt grab her by the legs he barely gets a grip on her slick legs but pulls her down as well:

:both popping out of the mudd and laughing, they keep trying to dunk each other: "Your eatin' mudd today Matey!"

Bunny Cutlass

Come 'ere, lass! ***Matt hugs Bunny and they fall down in the mud*** You're fer sure a goodtime gal. How 'bout a drynk? Now if I could jest find the barmaid.... :ph34r:

All right, I could go fer a waterin down! ::Bunny can't help herself....drips more mudd onto Matt's head, as he keeps wipin it from his eyes, he can't figure out why it keeps comin down :ph34r: ... But Bunny giggles again and the wrestlin insues again:: :ph34r:

Ye know Matt, I can take ye... When ye are all slippery like this... makes us about e'en! :huh:

Bunny Cutlass

Aye, but Bunny's arrrrrr known fer bein' fast not strong! Watch out!

*Matt pushes Bunny down again, mud splatters everywhere. A barmaid comes by t' get our order but is upset her clothes are now sullied and wanders off...*