Faire SLogans

Rummy3

Ok, we laugh out loud sometimes to the puns we see posted on people's chests. Here's a place for us to share these amusing quips...

My younger sister is very shapely and when we were young I remember she wore a button that said "Quit staring at my chest"

Faire Pins I love: (I'll share mine if you share yours)

"What color are my eyes?"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm I've been thinkin of making a pin for myself it's gonna say in tiny letters dont and then big bold look

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

i need a pin that says "peter's not the only pan"

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Ah my absolute button favorites that I've bought from NQG;

Hey Sailor, want to see my buried treasure?

I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellant! (I use this in my sig line if you haven't noticed)

And one I made up and Jamaica Rose of NQG asked me for permission to use:

(This came from Horatio Hornblower, the Duchess and the Devil, where the Duchess hides important papers in her bloomers)

The best kept secrets are in my bloomers.

Wow, this is interesting! I've never seen anyone where pins/buttons at faire before and I've gone a lot. Is this becoming something new, a recent thing? Or, I just never looked that closey on people before. :huh:

LOL - We all wear them Christine - I think there is just so much going on with the garb that they may have been overlooked a bit too easily! This friend,Dakini , pictured here wears one that says, "Strip Him, Bathe Him, Bring Him to my Cabin"

http://community.webshots.com/photo/437094...437094006wOdDaG

I'm thinking of getting one to pin to my bodice/corset for when I wear outside of the faire; "Yes, this is a corset, No, it isn't uncomfortable, Yes, I can breath,

I'd wear a pin like that and add - it's more comfortable than an underwire bra!

I tell guys all the time.. I'd rather wear my corset than a bra any day of the week.

Wow, this is interesting! I've never seen anyone where pins/buttons at faire before and I've gone a lot. Is this becoming something new, a recent thing? Or, I just never looked that closey on people before. :lol:

Oh we have a vendor at MDRF that makes tons of pewter pins with such classics as"

"Thats not me peg leg"

"Prepare to be boarded"

"Official Kilt inspector"

"Dungeon bate" (for our minors)

and lots of others.

One o me favorite pins that I picked up in SLO reads;

"Save a horse, ride a Knight" got that one after I met a very delectable knight.

me other favorite pin reads:

"You must be this tall - to ride this ride" its fun to think of new places to pin that one ( gives a whole new interpritation each time ). :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Captain Chelle, which vendor would that be? I've been dying ta get me hands on one of those pewter pins, but can never figure out where ta get em.

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

Yup, I just never looked too closely at what people wore on their garb. I guess I should start then huh? ;)

that would mean having to enjoy yourself at faire ! Nah nevermind too many of those skank dogs wanting to pick up on you and take you out to write bad checks on them....

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I have this two part set of buttons on one is two thimbles hanging it says nipple armour. on the other it says official nipple armour fitter! God I hate faire.....NOT

"what happens at faire stays at faire"

"faire happens"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.