Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Willam I wouldn't have guessed yer good with a needle and a thread but ifin ye be liken to do so we gots the time I think the captain might like a choice of colors please if ya will check in with him on the morrow!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Badger you old sea dog this is fer certs a wondrous day indeed! Welcome to the "Watch Dog" And welcome aboard as well, throw me yer bag and lets gets it stowed. Would ye know a good cook? I mean a good cook, we been eatin stripped beef and some small fishes the crews been able to snag but we're gettin into a bit of a place where meals should be available as the on board crew is startin ta rumble about the lacks of such delectables. Welcome aboard matey let me shows ye yer bunk.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Sir Willam I wouldn't have guessed yer good with a needle and a thread but ifin ye be liken to do so we gots the time I think the captain might like a choice of colors please if ya will check in with him on the morrow!

(tips hat) Aye.

All good salts are handy with a needle. One can never know when one may be asked to repair a sail or mend one's own clothes.

Please inform the Captain that I am about and he may send for me at his leisure to discuss the matter. For the time being, I leave this fair example of my work.

RedwakeCrossedPistols.jpg

(tips hat)

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

:: appears at the top of the gangplank, carrying a rather large seabag ::

I hear tell this ship's in need of a gunner and lookout, and I happen to be in need of employment. Permission to come aboard?

:: carefully sets the seabag on the deck, hoping no one hears the "clink-clink" of bottles ::

Just a shift or two of clothes, and some odds-n-ends, really. Where can I stow me gear?

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Aye Mad Jack welcome aboard me ole son and ye knows Sir william and Petee throw me yer bag I'll walk ye to yer hammock mate. God Bless Ye Welcome aboard! We're lookin fer a cook? Would ye know a brite star in a moonlit night that can boil water?

"The Watch Dog"  A race built Galleon! A Ghost Ship of propers pyratical fantasy sailing through the seas of yer mind and touching the very core of your existance.

The muster is fillin up so please, do take the time to ask yerself do ya have time to be free, to (in period banter) be a part of a working story, a play without a script mayhaps? Would the ship benifit from the seriousness that will be needed with you taking part in such an endeavor as this?

Capitan  Capnwilliam

Ships Master Diego Santana de la Vega

First officer

Quartermaster  Dorian Lasseter

Bosun Badger

Master gunner Pirate Petee

Master-at-arms Sir William Red Wake

Warrior

Ship surgeon

Spiritual advisor and palm reader Kendra

Cook

Moral Officer Rummy

Navigator and Cartographer

Lookout(s)

1 Swan  

2 Mad_Jack

Gunners crew

1 Mad_Jack

Ships carpenter

Ships blacksmith

Able seamen

Volunteers asked to P/M Diego

We are looking for a crew of standup and standout reinactment players willing to work together for a chapter in history. A ghost ship from somewhere in time going somewhere in the sea of free mens minds.

Tuesday Afternoon!

(tips hat)

Master Diego.

Permission to go ashore and buy what arms as may be had in this small port ere we depart. With the exception of a few personal pistols and some muskets of antiquity, it is my believe that the ships compliment of arms is...how shall I put this?...insufficient for our defense.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

:: carefully hands the seabag to Diego ::

Excellent! Hmmm... and as far as cooks... I know more what can burn water, not so much as boil it. I'll keep me eyes open, though. Lead the way, good sir! And I'll be acquainting meself with my station right after I get my effects safely stowed.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

:: appears at the top of the gangplank, carrying a rather large seabag ::

I hear tell this ship's in need of a gunner and lookout, and I happen to be in need of employment. Permission to come aboard?

:: carefully sets the seabag on the deck, hoping no one hears the "clink-clink" of bottles ::

Just a shift or two of clothes, and some odds-n-ends, really. Where can I stow me gear?

* He hears a voice from behind* Welcome a board Jack.

B)

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

A howl like that of a wild beast more than of a man rings out from the warf. The sound of a man running on its creaking sagging boards gets louder as a flaming sailer runs toward the Ship! Sir William is almost knocked over by the blazing mariner as it jumps into the water with a "SSSSSSSSSSSSSS"! Sir William watches as the body rises slowly up...back first. Diego looks over the rail to see Daggaz Eber floating in the sea near the ship. His coat is a still smoking slightly and his hat sinks away into the depths.

Life is only for the one that is not afraid to die.

(tips hat)

Master Diego.

Permission to go ashore and buy what arms as may be had in this small port ere we depart. With the exception of a few personal pistols and some muskets of antiquity, it is my believe that the ships compliment of arms is...how shall I put this?...insufficient for our defense.

Aye sir william we will be puttin a very sound effort into stockin yer needs as the crew upon leaving did in fact take the very weapons they had grown so accustomed to bein successful with (wink) ifin ya knows what I mean? I would like ta put tagether a good inventory of what is still currently coming on board and have yet coome to that call (as yet) was plannin on a personal list froom every one of the crew on the morrow but iffin you'd like ta go and jes see what might be about in port ye have me blessing and well wishes. Badger would ya likes ta go with Sir william? Jes in case ye needs ta carry somethin other than a barrel back to the ship?

A howl like that of a wild beast more than of a man rings out from the warf. The sound of a man running on its creaking sagging boards gets louder as a flaming sailer runs toward the Ship! Sir William is almost knocked over by the blazing mariner as it jumps into the water with a "SSSSSSSSSSSSSS"! Sir William watches as the body rises slowly up...back first. Diego looks over the rail to see Daggaz Eber floating in the sea near the ship. His coat is a still smoking slightly and his hat sinks away into the depths.

Someone throw the rat bastard a rope!

What in the Name OF Thats Holy is that?? B) *Makes sign of cross*

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Aye, welcome aboard Jack, it be a pleasure ta have ye as one o me shipmates. *hears a scream and splash, runs and looks over the edge of the rail ta see Daggez floatin in the water and steam comin up all around him. Throws him a line." Aye, somone give me hand pullin up Daggez.

Petee-2.jpg

Someone throw the rat bastard a rope!

Daggaz matey can ya reach the rope there? Petee gaff him ifin he doesn't move shortly.