Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for that I would reccommend Please Come Home Soon, or Over and Over.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

You are ever so considerate, mon ami. A glass of Sherry for you?

Please.

Any requests?

/Fills a glass of sherry and slides it over to William with a nod/

Requests? Non, I trust your judgement, mon ami. It is a pity, if I had known that you were of musical pursuation, I would have brought my 'cello and offered a duet. Perhaps another time, oui? My compliments on this delectible meal, William. Such flavor would please Neptune himself! Bravo!!

You are ever so considerate, mon ami. A glass of Sherry for you?

Please.

Any requests?

/Fills a glass of sherry and slides it over to William with a nod/

Requests? Non, I trust your judgement, mon ami. It is a pity, if I had known that you were of musical pursuation, I would have brought my 'cello and offered a duet. Perhaps another time, oui? My compliments on this delectible meal, William. Such flavor would please Neptune himself! Bravo!!

(bows low)

Most kind, lass. Most kind. It seems that we have the Tsunami all to ourselves tonight. I shall pillage my own stores for some pastries and wine and we shall sing until the moon comes up. Perhaps longer.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

A very lovely notion, dear William...For the moon is in her Full phase and I can think of no better thing than delicate pasteries and a rich-bodied wine to be shared between friends in silvery lumination.

Aye. Let us toast to abscent friends.

May they stay far away whilst I have you to myself this night. lol.

Then you do me honor by proffering an elixer of refined caliber. I dare say I quake with anticipation in thought of partaking such.

/Watches as William departs then returns/

Might I suggest pheasant to accompany the wine. A fowl of king's is the only thing that should be considered of appropriate status to accompany libation of exquisite refinement, oui?

LOL! Ya shoulda ducked, mate! Sorry, though...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

The sorry thing... didn't really mean it, I was just tryin' ter make ya feel better! HAR HAR!! As far as the steak, rare would be nice! Thanks!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*BUUUURRRP!*

What's wrong? You think I'm gonna let that food go to waste?? NEVER!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

:ph34r: ahhhhhh - rare steak - now there's a pyrate after me own heart!! pass some over his way, puh-lease!

and did someone mention chocolate rum! mmmmmmmmmmm!

~snow :huh:

B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Bravo et magnifique, William!! What my distant cousins call "the Soup of Life", mon ami!! I would very much like a large bowl of the Gumbo and a side of Shrimp Remoulade! Do not spare the Cayenne, s'il vous plait! I will assume that you are prefecting the roux the traditional way, oui? Ah, a bottle of Burgandy would compliment very well. Merci beaucoup, William!!

Bravo et magnifique, William!! What my distant cousins call "the Soup of Life", mon ami!! I would very much like a large bowl of the Gumbo and a side of Shrimp Remoulade! Do not spare the Cayenne, s'il vous plait! I will assume that you are prefecting the roux the traditional way, oui? Ah, a bottle of Burgandy would compliment very well. Merci beaucoup, William!!

Le ladie a l'excellent goût. Aye.