Too many Cap'ns.......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be a captain of me own and a sailor. Being a female, I got tired of crewing for others who wanted more than crewing in return for a ride on the wind and waves. Although I can be convinced to crew if the ship is beautiful enough. {If only I lived closer to the Royaliste, :lol: }

I think the real question should be: Are you a racer or a cruiser? <_<

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Wolfy Wench....... We luvs cabin girls.......... Perhaps I'll change me name to Commodor Flint....... we will have to see......... Flint

Ah been a tellin' 'em how ye be one 'o the 'originals' around this roadstead, but wot the Bloody 'eck, the ne'er listen anyhoo!!... :ph34r:

..................Jeeesh! BHP, e'en a camel jockey kin make it 'ere afore summer's gone!..(long as ye load up the camel afore weighin' anchor!)

Now, whattya waitin' for, back ta work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Stand Down, and ye may just live...

"au pair" is french (inventors of Maynoise) for a comely lass who watches yer youngins, cleans yer house and trys to steal your mate. That's why she has to be an ugly one.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Non! C'est vraisment?

I were making a funny, which has fallen flat, ever dently. Oh, pair/pare an' a comely lass. Peurile, I know, but there you go, bilingual punnery be dangerous waters fer a inter leckshally lightly gunned lugger like meself.

Pardonnez mois, ma'am :: knuckle to forehead ::

. . .But really, I be but a cabin... girl. Nothin' more... or maybe a sailor. . .

Arr, ya looks like a 'Dread Pyrate' ta me. :D

Aw, thanks, Stynky. ^^

No, Capt. Flint, ye can't change yer name! Pyrate's right, yer one who's definately entitled to the title of Cpatin... yer an original!

Well, we'll see how much I like bein' a cabin girl, and THEN we'll see about the name... :D

Captain Wolfy Wench

Sorry Maties But i couldnt help but Introduce my self. I be Capt Tarkanius De Morte' Of the Pirate Cuttter "Pragadon' Fleet of the Cresent Moon! If any ya Question Me Rank. It will be pistols in the tops! But really I do see your conserne with the title being used and thrown loosly on this forum. I want you all to know however It took me many years of serving from Cabin boy to First mate to earn my Rank and Title of Captain. So to all ye who have no ship and sail no colors! Blast the lot of ya! For all me mates be first rate men before the mast! And to those poor sods who have put the time in and bled as I have Here's to ye! :D

I be Capt Tarkanius De Morte'

7 yr vet of the SCA :D:D

arrr that went a stray. I be between boats as it were ..but many a day is spent on the water in a newport 27 or a catalina. 30 or when I really feel like moving I drag me brothers Nacra down ta belmont shores and fly a hull.

as ta the title o' captain tis hard ta say. I've know a few boat owners who I wouldn't trust to to untie a mooring line. (learned that the hardway after snapping the boom from the mast, ripping the traveler out and loosing a man overboard all because I listened to the "captain") and near every time I step aboard my hand be on the till an sett'n the sails . don't know if'n I 'earned the title o' captain or not but tis an internet ocean we be saili'n in these parts an 'aff da fun be liven da dream.

good wind 'n plentiful plunder to ya

:D

I aquired me rank when I gave birth t'two, strappin' cabin boys. There be a boat at our port but it be fer fresh water fishin' and belongs t'the first mate.

However, we all know who gives the orders in this household! :D

Capt Grey, that is a very good reason of how you received your rank.

I receive my rank after I made my ex walk the plank! :D

Thankee, lass. We knows the heavy weight o'responsibility, don't we. :D

I may be lookin' fer one o'them "pairs" that Pearl was talkin' about. I be willing t'have a pretty one and take me first mate off me hands before I makes him walk the plank. :D

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Non! C'est vraisment?

I were making a funny, which has fallen flat, ever dently.

Nay, I understood your humor. However, I also saw it as an opportunity to spout a line from a famous pirate movie. I couldn't resist. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

Aye, fergive me there, Parl, fer not notissin' yer bein' doubled over with laffter an'all, an'all. I'll try ta be more obb servant in the footcher, I will.

Nay ta be a iggorant bowb ner nuffink, but what movie was that? :lol:

Kind words Capt. Wolfy Wench.... Don't fret though luv..... With me as Capt. you'll luv being a cabin girl... or a deck wench.. or a miss mast... or ...... oh well...... I assure ye that there will be a great deal of adventure for ye before we ever see land.......... The Capt.