The Sealkie’s Hide

So Stynky's hat is a girl's hat?! :D

Be serious, it was a unisex hat. :rolleyes:

Actually I thought it would be sexy and attract chicks. But it didn't work very well - I always seemed to be around surrounded by a lot of guys. . . Damn! Maybe that's because it really was a girly hat.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failing leftovers, we can start plucking random items from absent people's campsites and launch them.

TREBUCHET!

I hereby nominate Stynky's hat...damn Buzby Berkley hat-dance producin' git!

And if someone had only taken a picture from above, we would have made a perfect skull and cross bones pattern. And when we passed hats, the geometry of our arms looked like a TREBUCHET!

If I would have know I would have bought his hat. I vote next year we just sell him off piece by piece. I think I should get something free for the pain and suffering of my leg :P I really wish I could have gotten a good pic of it at the time.

Hey what more do you want - you're already in me britches.

I want to start a new tradition of getting a piece of clothing from you each year, then I can have a whole Stynky outfit :unsure:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

So Stynky's hat is a girl's hat?! :P

Be serious, it was a unisex hat. :unsure:

Actually I thought it would be sexy and attract chicks. But it didn't work very well - I always seemed to be around surrounded by a lot of guys. . . Damn! Maybe that's because it really was a girly hat.

Actually, it's a bi-sexual hat. If you're wearing it and you want to get someone to have sex, you have to buy it.

(Please to note: this joke is a lot funnier when told than written. It's also mostly only funny if you're drunk or have the mind of a 12 year old boy. (Which you should give back to the boy when you're done with it.))

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

So Stynky's hat is a girl's hat?! :P

Be serious, it was a unisex hat. :unsure:

Actually, it's a bi-sexual hat. If you're wearing it and you want to get someone to have sex, you have to buy it.

(Please to note: this joke is a lot funnier when told than written. It's also mostly only funny if you're drunk or have the mind of a 12 year old boy. (Which you should give back to the boy when you're done with it.))

LOL.....I must still be drunk or I'm a 12 year old boy and don't know it.... ummm (checking) nope I'm still drunk..

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

So Stynky's hat is a girl's hat?! ;)

Be serious, it was a unisex hat. :blink:

I think I'm going to have to find me some more mead to figure this one out. . . maybe make some flash cards. Can someone please flowchart this so we can make sense of it after we've gotten drunk and sobered up again.

If I would have know I would have bought his hat. I vote next year we just sell him off piece by piece. I think I should get something free for the pain and suffering of my leg ;) I really wish I could have gotten a good pic of it at the time.

I want to start a new tradition of getting a piece of clothing from you each year, then I can have a whole Stynky outfit :blink:

First me pants, then the children, next thing ya know you'll be have'n the shirt right off me back.

Now if you're going ta do that darling, I should probably be gett'n me back waxed first.

. . . hows that for a turn off?

If I would have know I would have bought his hat. I vote next year we just sell him off piece by piece. I think I should get something free for the pain and suffering of my leg :D I really wish I could have gotten a good pic of it at the time.

I want to start a new tradition of getting a piece of clothing from you each year, then I can have a whole Stynky outfit :rolleyes:

First me pants, then the children, next thing ya know you'll be have'n the shirt right off me back.

Now if you're going ta do that darling, I should probably be gett'n me back waxed first.

OH OOOH OH CAN I PULL THE TAPE!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

If I would have know I would have bought his hat. I vote next year we just sell him off piece by piece. I think I should get something free for the pain and suffering of my leg :D I really wish I could have gotten a good pic of it at the time.

I want to start a new tradition of getting a piece of clothing from you each year, then I can have a whole Stynky outfit :rolleyes:

He's all yours Chrispy!!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

He's all yours Chrispy!!!

Ouch!

Maybe as an auction for next year PiP.

Capt. Sterling gagging at the thought

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Cole enough, Stynky. I vote for the honor of ripping the hair off Stynky's back be an auction item next year. Just for the heck of it. Proceedes go tho the Friends of the Fort.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• 2 months later...

Silkie, can you use any of this stuff? I have some more not pictured, mostly small items. the blank tavern sign is shown here too. the bowls are walnut, and there are four small ones. The mugs are crock type. The bowl is coppr and one brass, two brass plates. Let me know what you are interested in.

saddle012.jpg

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.