Happy Birthday Seaskull

Rosalinda

Happy Birthday Seaskull!

Always a pleasure to toast to a fellow Englander such as yerself.

Did somebody mention strippers? For shame!

<_<

I mean... strippers? Count me in! Looks to be both literal and metaphorical fireworks hereabouts tonight.

;)

-------------------------------

=====================

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always rely on to be dishonest, honestly."

- Jack Sparrow

partygirl.jpg

Arr Rosalind,

(berp) I didn't realize that you be a stripper as well as an artist. . . Stynky be learn'n something new everyday just about.

Ya be looking a bit scrawny in this picture though, 'ave ya been eating alright darling?

And what happened to those fine and beautiful little coffee colored ringlets of yars that usually grace us from yar avatar? (berp)

Boy seaskull be looking pretty surprised there on the floor with ya, you guys be naughty.

Happy Beerthday once again Seaskull!

Here's t' ye, Skull!

strippers are always the perfect party favour. I admire yer taste.

And good taste to have yer birthday on a 'oliday.

Chuck a couple of bangers fer me, wouldya?

Hawkyns

<_<

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Sorry I am to have missed yer birthday mate, as well as the strippers. But, heres wishing you fair winds and fat merchant ships fer making it one more year without the hangman getting his scurvey mitts on ya. :huh:

And Rosalinda, what can I say? Your art work is truly a treasure unto it's self! Skull be a lucky man to have such a talented mate such as yer self to create such a wonder for him. Good on ya lass! :huh:

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Argh, well, thank you Sir. But I'm not exactly his mate! I just lust after that fine n' dangerous gentleman bandit black-hearted womanizing scurvy dog of a pirate. He's too slippery to get a rope around, so I don't even try. I just attempt to mezmerize him with the colors n' stuff. Get him in a hypnotic trance an alla that.

'at's why I got myself a big box of crayons. :huh:

I didn't get any strippers fer me birthday... ARRRGH!!!!

The painting looks great but the eye isolated still looks like crush.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye, well this is look'n to be another of those wild parties where I drop bye briefly to toast the birthday, Happy Birth Day Seaskull!

leave a nice gift (a lovely pewter tankard off a' S. Tudor's ship...aye he'll be in 'is cups before he's even well in the door he'll never recognize it, but I thought the large "S" (embossed on it.......) Well...all the shops were closed on a Sunday! (place needs more Pagan shop-keeps!) and I couldn't arrive empty handed (not planning to leave empty handed either....).

And spend some time admiring Rosalindas work before slipping out a' side door..... I'm standing there SSSsssssoooooo impressed! Darl'n it's outstanding!!!

And ye'd best put it in a safe place...the mellies are beginning to fly......and I recognize some in the crowd who are not above......well, store it away for 'im lass, it be precious to lose.............