RF3

Capt. Sterling

For those of you thinking of attending Reenactor Fest III - Gettysburg, there are still rooms available at the discounted room rate of $87 per night. These rates are available for Reenactor Fest attendees at the Eisenhower. Please make sure you ask to stay in EISENHOWER TWO, the newer part of the resort complex.

Here is the link:

The Eisenhower Hotel

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to see the filmaker's presentation!!!

I've been wanting to see Wicked Spring. But never have found it!! My friends tell me, it's the kind of movie "rats would have made if he had the equipment and a day off!"

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Kevin's worked on the big-budget feature films "Glory," "Gettysburg," "The Love Letter," "The Patriot" and on CBS TV's hit reality show "The Amazing Race."

He was featured in Showtime's "Assault at West Point" starring Samuel L. Jackson and Sam Waterston.

In September 1999 Kevin produced and directed a 60-minute Civil War musical concert film for the 2nd South Carolina String band, distributed nationwide on home video.

In December 2002, Kevin worked on the music video to legend Bob Dylan’s "Cross the Green Mountain;" then in August 2006, as a Producer on the upcoming PBS documentary "Rebel," the true story of Confederate cavalier, Loretta Valasquez.

Member of "The Forsaken"

Music!

Reenactor Fest 3 has a wonderful line-up of musical acts joining us this year, spanning centuries of musical styles.

Autumn Tree Productions (Stephen!!!) will be bringing us Medieval music, the Battlefield Balladeers and the 2nd South Carolina String Band will delight with songs of the Civil War, and the multi-talented John DuRant and Son will play Colonial music on stage as well as "on the stroll." Don't miss it!

Member of "The Forsaken"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updates on Seminars for RF 3

Schedule Of Events

UPDATED 11-20-07

SEMINAR SCHEDULE

Friday

5:00 - 6:00: Stephen Pasker (Interacting with the Public)

Room A

6:15 - 7:15: Rebecca Tulloch (Reenactors in Film)

Room A

Saturday

9:00 am - 10:00: John Seidts (Reenacting Historical Aviation)

Room A

10:15 - 11:15: John Wega (US Christian Commission in the Civil War)

Room A

10:15 - 11:15: Kass McGann (Women in Medieval thru Colonial Reenacting)

Room B

11:30 - 12: 30: Angela Burnley (Clothing and Textiles in the South 1765 - 1782)

Room A

11:30 - 12: 30: Col. Robert A. Shawn (Memories and Experiences of a WW2 P-51 Pilot)

Room B

12:45 - 1:45: Roger Bechtel (15th Century Arms and Armor)

Room A

2:00 - 3:00: Annie Metz Faulkner (The Charles Wade Costume Collection and the Janet Arnold Connection. aka: Snowshill Collection)

Room A

3:15 - 4:15: Stephen Pasker (Interacting with the Public)

Room A

4:30 - 5:30: Kevin Hershberger (Historical Filmmaking)

Room A

Sunday

9:00am - 10:00: Rebecca Tulloch (Reenactors in Film)

Room A

10:15 - 11:15: Stephen Pasker (Cut the farb! How to shave with a straight razor)

Room A

11:30 - 12:30: Roger Bechtel (How to Get Involved in Early Time Periods)

Room A

12:45 - 1:45: Mike MacNeil (Royal Navy Uniforms and Kit)

Room A

Member of "The Forsaken"

A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who came out to Reenactor Fest in Gettysburg, PA this past weekend.

I am currently trying to dig out here at work, - still living on 16 hours of sleep *(total) and the lack of coffee is being felt as of this posting...

Pictures will be posted when I have a chance -

Again that you again for showing up, enjoying yourselves and stopping by and saying hello!

Can't wait for RF4! Chicago, Feb. 8 thru 10, 2008!

See you there!

Member of "The Forsaken"

WOW Big Sis actually had a dress finished for herself!!! Tell her little brother says she looks great!!! (even if it is the wrong time frame for us...snigger) And as always Pinky looks perfect...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I am sure that "Big Sister" KNOWS this, Captain. Oddly, the moment she changed into it...her vendor booth was SWARMING with men...(for those who don't know...she sell lady's items - stays/corsets and the like).

LOL! She was queen for the Day Saturday night....Very happy and looked lovely.

Pinky...what can we say about this flirt? He truly was a grand addition to the event....

Member of "The Forsaken"