Mad Woman Cheryl halloween party

Capt. Flint

I wanted to tell you MadWomanCheryl...... you and Bill throw one heck of a bash. The food was excellent, the decorations supreme, but, nothing compared to the fellowship that went on there. Katey and I wanted to say thanks for having us there, it was fantastic..... Also.. my little Maggie canot get enough of playing with her treasure. Her younger cousin came over the other day, and it was the first thing Maggie got out for them to play with. She put all of it in the small chest I had with me and she now calls it her own...... typical woman.......... For everything..thanks.. for putting a smile on my daughters face, and keeping it there.... thanks again and so much more........ Flint

:lol:;););)

And from what I saw......it was a very nice view point, indeed!!

:ph34r: *winks at Pyrate*

:rolleyes:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, with the help of Stynky Tudor I am giving the pictures a try.

The first 'ere is Dead Tom and Dead Dead Tom out on the porch o' the Lost Souls Tavern. Me da' figgered tha'a coffin was needed fer them to share.

frontporch.jpg

On the side o' the tavern is the graveyard where ya can see something startin' t' rise.

graveyard.jpg

'ere are some fyne vict...um, er, ahem, family of Capt. Flint posin' in front of this 'ere fyne establishment.

flintandfamily.jpg

Proud mum MWC with Duncan (who thinks 'e is Jack Sparrow)

mwcduncan.jpg

Three loverly lasses left to right: MWC, her sis Laura (whom we are slowly turning 'er to pyracy!!), and Sadie Sparrow Blackfan.

mwcsallaura.jpg

Me hubby made this 'ere skull fountain. I wonder why the birds don't use it...

skullbirdbath.jpg

A very loverly couple, Sadie and Black Bart

sallybrad.jpg

And lastly, me own mate Crispy Dick.

crispydick.jpg

Next year the party will be the day before Halloween. Those who can make it are welcome to come.

:lol:

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

• 2 weeks later...