New POTC3 pics & video clips.

Silver Steele

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm with you, Christine. Truly a hilarious sight! I'm ever more curious to know WHY those 2 are at the helm like that. :)

The one of Barbossa talking to Elizabeth - or so it appears to me - is most interesting, too. He seems rather subdued there.. like she's the more powerful one than he is.

Ahhh... NOW this better. Actually SEEING stuff. And rather patient with the trailer. :huh:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I hope there will now be less moaning in the ranks....    :D

:P

Aye, Bess. Thank ye.

I admit now... from my end, the rumors have pretty much halted. ::Worships and dances around:: Nothin's MORE annoying than the rumors.

Now my Barbossa eyes have been satisfied for a wee bit, I patiently await th' trailer on Monday.

The images are just striking! I believe you 100% that we will be taken on the greatest thrill ride ever!

(LadyBarbossa @ Mar 13 2007, 11:55 PM)

I'm with you, Christine. Truly a hilarious sight! I'm ever more curious to know WHY those 2 are at the helm like that. 

They both think the Black Pearl is THEIR ship. "Mine!" "No, Mine!"

I'm hoping we find out WHY th' both of them claim the Black Pearl as theirs. I'm presuming it's something that goes back even to the days of the Wicked Wench?

~Lady B

:lol:

I'm hoping we find out WHY th' both of them claim the Black Pearl as theirs. I'm presuming it's something that goes back even to the days of the Wicked Wench?

Barbossa was in the possession of it for ten years, once he had stolen it from Jack Sparrow. Remember at the end of Dead Man's Chest he wondered what Captain Jack Sparrow had done with HIS ship? So each thinks that the Black Pearl belongs to him.

RHJMap.jpg

Barbossa was in the possession of it for ten years, once he had stolen it from Jack Sparrow. Remember at the end of Dead Man's Chest he wondered what Captain Jack Sparrow had done with HIS ship? So each thinks that the Black Pearl belongs to him.

I wonder though if there wasn't something before the Pearl become the Black Pearl.

After all, and not sure if Bess knows much about this, in the ride, Barbossa is on the Wicked Wench. A simularity there? Did the Wench belong to Barbossa at some point in time? Speculation there, but I think there is something more underlying besides BArbossa in possession of the Pearl for those 10 years. What would ever make him attempt to mutiny Jack at the time of obtaining that gold?

Perhaps I'm thinking too much into that. But, I always wonder. Attempting to connect the dots.

~Lady B

:ph34r: