lost n found

captweaver65

Ouch! See, I wouldn't dream of that kinda pain! No ma'am. Just a soft feather bed, a warm fire, and a nice bottle of wine.

I must be getting soft. :lol:

I love a feather bed on a cold winter night and a naked body to cuddle up with and maybe a little tickle wrestling.

:lol:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Hey Captn',

Ol' Black Jack could stand a bit o' dat action! You'll wear yer self out tryin' ta break me down.....Then I'll be my turn ta hear you whimper!

well,Black Jack,

it takes quite a man to for me to submit to.

first of all he hasta be able to beat me in sensual combat .

then he hasta show me that he is deserving of the gift of My submission.

and then he must demonstrate his ability to soften MY Domminant nature.

I will not submit to a raving horndog.

only 2 men and one woman have been able to do it.many have tried and they usually end up getting a nice hard caning for their trouble.

:)

there is rarely a person who desires pain that I havn't given them as much as they can handle and only then because of their health issues.

I am not boasting,just responding to your proposal.

too bad you live in bfe-I'd like ta take you up on the offer.

:lol:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

mmmmmm

sounds yummy.

I won't try ta break yer body,just give it a good round of varying senations.

pretty japanese style bondage.

progressive flogging.

claws and fur.

the feel of my arm muscles around yer neck and a little playful hair pulling.

:huh:

That, my dear is exactly what I want!! You know Japanese bondage???? Oh you simply MUST come over soon!!!!!! I love ALL of what you offer, I'm all about that!! Jeez, now, I'll crawl around on the floor and beg fer it.... Oh Mistress, PLEEEEEEZE???

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"