lost n found

captweaver65

anybody been away from the pub for too long and ya wondering where they are>

this is the place ta ask.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

anybody see Mad Maublin McCrum?

havn't seen her for a while at the pub.

maybe we's just on different topics.

do tell

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Hell fire Captn',

Whar the devil you been? Ain't seen ya around lately. Ya learn anything new ta use on me? The ships doctor took my cast off n' took da stitches out from our last meetin'.

:lol: I'm all healed up, so give me a call,

:ph34r: Black Jack

well.... Black Jack,

I've been around,just busy with work so I can't read most of the posts.but I throw a word in here n there.

:lol:

thanx fer carin ya big cutie

:ph34r:

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Ahoy!

I've been missin for quite sometime now! I just had to write and tell ye olde pyrates that I'm back.

I fought my way off of the pirate ship The Phantom, belongin to the most evil, most bloodthirsty pirate, Black Harry's. I fought my way free, breakin skulls, choppin heads and slittin throats. Then, I dove into the murky water off Tortuga. It was there that I was befriended by a merman. He helped me to a deserted island and nursed me well on fish, pap and rum.

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Arr, I be seeing McCrumb online from time to time on the instant messaging client. . . I'll give her a yell next time I see her logged-in. I think she must be caught up in all that real life stuff, I don’t really know for sure though.

Arr, I be seeing McCrumb online from time to time on the instant messaging client. . . I'll give her a yell next time I see her logged-in. I think she must be caught up in all that real life stuff, I don’t really know for sure though.

thanx Stynky.

I lost her phone number and havn't seen her around.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

B)B)B);) Oh gosh....>blushin'< She called me a Big Cutie!!! ;);););)

hehe

I'd like ta be sein more pictures of you.got any ta share?

like ta see you in some good pirate clothes or holding a nice big edged weapon

;););)

SLURP! that would be yummy.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Arr that McCrumb, where did she go off to? Probably off fighting again. . .

I just chatted with her yesterday, told her to stop by here and at least say hi.

Anybody got some rope?

(Captain Weaver never in a short supply of such things, takes a moment to inventory. After gauging strength, weight and thickness, she dispenses several loops of fluffy pink rope like bonds to Stynky. Stynky sighs, rolls his eyes, then tips his hat with gratitude and proceeds towards the exit.)

I'll go get her and bring her back fer ya Captain, thanks fer the um ah, (berp) rope.

Maudlin is brought in slung over Stynky's shoulder lookin' like something the cat brought in, and gave up on in the hallway...

Heheh... um.. Hi y'all... I got the ever-loving bejeezus beaten out of me at a party this weekend, and have been feeling rather small and stupid, and incredibly sore ever since... I haven't forgotten you! Arrr.. and all that... anybody got an aspirin? uuuughhhhh...

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Anybody got some rope?

(Captain Weaver never in a short supply of such things, takes a moment to inventory. After gauging strength, weight and thickness, she dispenses several loops of fluffy pink rope like bonds to Stynky. Stynky sighs, rolls his eyes, then tips his hat with gratitude and proceeds towards the exit.)

I'll go get her and bring her back fer ya Captain, thanks fer the um ah, (berp) rope.

you must have found the rope from my high sc hool days=all pink and shades therof.

now my rope be black-white-white/blue.

looking for some red

tack shop has some purple.

hmmm...

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Maudlin is brought in slung over Stynky's shoulder lookin' like something the cat brought in, and gave up on in the hallway...

Heheh... um.. Hi y'all... I got the ever-loving bejeezus beaten out of me at a party this weekend, and have been feeling rather small and stupid, and incredibly sore ever since... I haven't forgotten you! Arrr.. and all that... anybody got an aspirin? uuuughhhhh...

ok maddy,

when's it my turn to flog the fuck outa ya? or do other delightful things to then monstrous nipples,etc?

will your young little master let me play with you?

you have seen my con personnae.think I can subjugate you?

or will your 'master' object?

who knows?

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

you must have found the rope from my high sc hool days=all pink and shades therof.

looking for some red

hmmm...

Captweaver,

If you need ropes of certain colors, try checking your local outdoor sports stores. Rock-Climbing rope is available in all sorts of "Hurt your eyes" combinations, as well as "boring" colors, too.

(it's also rated for about a 2000 pound tensile strength :) )

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

ok maddy,

when's it my turn to flog the fuck outa ya? or do other delightful things to then monstrous nipples,etc?

who knows?

Ooh, flog me.. the best part of the party was the floggin I got at the hands of a really cute red headed guy! He was really good! He hung my new handcuffs off me nipple rings, too, just to see what they are capable of.. I was impressed! Tougher than I thought.

I think my beloved Master will let you play with me as long as you don't try to completely kill me. I wound up in the hands of a crazy Hessian bulldyke that thought I could take some pretty hardcore blows to my chest... I am relatively unhurt physically, I"m a bit mentally and emotionally messed up from it though...

Your con personnae is absolutely cool... and I think he would love to see you take me on and make me behave my young self... I think you could do it, personally... Tie me up? Show me who's boss? Let him take notes? Just don't try to break me...

I look forward to the challenge....

<_<

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

ok maddy,

who knows?

Hey Captn',

Ol' Black Jack could stand a bit o' dat action! You'll wear yer self out tryin' ta break me down.....Then I'll be my turn ta hear you whimper!

Dancin' wit da devil in da pale moonlight,

<_< Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

looking for some red

hmmm...

Captweaver,

If you need ropes of certain colors, try checking your local outdoor sports stores. Rock-Climbing rope is available in all sorts of "Hurt your eyes" combinations, as well as "boring" colors, too.

(it's also rated for about a 2000 pound tensile strength :) )

thanx capn C,

have tried some of that stuff,but they usually have it in some nasty synthetic fiber and those cut in when used on the body.

I like a good soft cotton.

:)

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Your con personnae is absolutely cool... and I think he would love to see you take me on and make me behave my young self... I think you could do it, personally... Tie me up? Show me who's boss? Let him take notes? Just don't try to break me...

I look forward to the challenge....

mmmmmm

sounds yummy.

I won't try ta break yer body,just give it a good round of varying senations.

pretty japanese style bondage.

progressive flogging.

claws and fur.

the feel of my arm muscles around yer neck and a little playful hair pulling.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson