A TANKARD OF ALE FOR ALL

NVBarbossa

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charity,

Welcome aboard, and thank ye for a most warm welcome. I am glad you made it with time to spare, now drink up you are behind in the quaffing of a tankard or two.

NVBarbossa looks at the door as it opens, is it a friend? Foe? Nay in walks a sultry and seductive vexing minx with curly locks of hair. Silkie sashays up to him, and as he gets lost in her magical fingers running through the hairs on his chest he bends so as to allow the curly haired lass with the bedroom eyes to wrap her arms around his neck. Completely enjoying the sweet taste of her gentle lips, lips that would make the sweetest wine pale in comparrison. Barbossa's hands run slowly down her back feeling every crossing of the lacing on the back of her corset, as she releases him and her one hand rests upon his shoulder

their eyes meet a slight smile comes to NVBarbossa's face, Barbossa holds up a long ribbon in his hand, Silkie looks at it and ponders about it for a minute, what is it about that ribbon that is so familiar? Where has she seen that ribbon before?

Sudedenly, Silkie realizes that it has gotten a bit chilly in the pub, it dawns upon Silkie like a beacon in the night welcoming a lost ship the ribbon in Barbossa's hand is hers, as she looks down she sees that her corset has fallen to the floor, and her shirt is just barely covering her most modest of modest areas north of the equator.

And Barbossa says. " It is MY pleasure to meet you as well". to be continued.

Silkie I hope you enjoy

NVBarbossa

:angry:

Thanks Luv, had i known another Barbossa made it to the pub I'd run over :angry:

LadyB knows though I've been suffering from severe headaches and have been offline.

T ís good to be back though, a lass needs a bit of fun and laughter :lol:

hero.jpg

Staring into the blue pools sparkling with mischief, Silkie stands unmoving before the lad. The chilling realization that she has been unbound consumes her thoughts, her visage awash with a vaguely bemused look of pleasure at his action, she thinks, “Nil even a week ago my kiss did barely affect a noo comer (dough dat was placed demurely on da'lads cheek rater dan is lips). A day or soo laterr my boldness embarrassed mae aufter attemptin a similar deed. Yet afore me stands a man oo naw'tonly accepted m'taunts but rose to d'challenge!” Knowing that she would spill from her light chemise if she were to bend to recover the garment, and beginning to feel the chill taking effect on her form, she speaks. Her hazel green eyes remain locked with his as she purposefully draws the lace from his fingers, her voice, a sultry whisper that only one so intimately close would hear.

“Mister Barrbossa, I seems t’ave dropped somtin of a personal nature. Ifin ya woo’d kindly retrieve it fer mae I woo’d b’ever so grateful.”

Silkie moves not away from him but remains stationary waiting for the next play in this game

I'm a bit b'wildered where th' others be to welcome this fine man. :huh: He very much deserves a proper Pub welcome not just from a couple Ladies... but from th' Gents, too! Like Patrick, Sterling, Rats, Pete, Doc, and many, many others!

:::Hands NVBarbossa another bottle of Cask and cream::: And no... I didn't drink up th' bottle I have. :huh: It's still mostly full. Only a few sips.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Captain Siren of the Poesidon,

I haven't had me insides turned out, without loud screaming in a long time, especially without having to beg for it first. :P

NVBarbossa

:P

Moves towards him as he is surrounded by the lasses and smiles most wickedly, "Oh ye will not have to beg for me to turn ye inside out. Not at all. Once ye have been worn out then will I hear ye beg..and perhaps beg some more. Now about me drink?" Moves back over to Lady B and winks to her before taking a seat at a table.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

*Bess arrives, looking for a Friday Night Happy Hour, only to find a handsome new Captain surrounded by lasses of the Pub. Lady B introduces him as NVBarbossa*

Good evening, Capt Barbossa. Welcome to the Pub. I can see you are getting

acquainted with some of the regulars. I'll take that drink you've offered. A simple tankard of rum will do fine. And if there's anything I can do to make your stay at the Pub more enjoyable, just let me know.

*Bess blushes a bit, realizing her last remark. She has heard of NVBarbossa's charming ways. She sits down and adjusts her stockings, to make sure they are on securely.*

Moves towards him as he is surrounded by the lasses and smiles most wickedly, "Oh ye will not have to beg for me to turn ye inside out.  Not at all.  Once ye have been worn out then will I hear ye beg..and perhaps beg some more.  Now about me drink?"  Moves back over to Lady B and winks to her before taking a seat at a table.

M'dear,

me thinks you have been misinformed as to who shall be worn out and a begging at the end of it all. : B) Now as long as your sitting there with the Lady B have another on me. (A boyish grin appears upon my face)

<_<

:ph34r:

Oy, now, Luv! I kept m' mouth shut upon the "wearing out"! :::Attempting to appear like an angel::: Nay a word on who wore who out first! B) Course was it first or was it in the long run? ::ponders:: Hmmm....

~Lady B

<_<

Moves towards him as he is surrounded by the lasses and smiles most wickedly, "Oh ye will not have to beg for me to turn ye inside out.  Not at all.  Once ye have been worn out then will I hear ye beg..and perhaps beg some more.  Now about me drink?"  Moves back over to Lady B and winks to her before taking a seat at a table.

M'dear,

me thinks you have been misinformed as to who shall be worn out and a begging at the end of it all. : :ph34r: Now as long as your sitting there with the Lady B have another on me. (A boyish grin appears upon my face)

Arches a brow and keeps her very wicked smile in place.."Then ye have not heard Luv..Sirens never get worn out..Savvy? Now about the drynk..Aye Ill have another."

Looks to Lady B and winks... "Poor Gent..I think I shall let him have a breif respite afore I introduce him to Mast-er and Command-er..I do so love that game."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

::ponders::: I don't know, Siren. May have met yer match here. I know I did! He may twist it around and have it Master and command-HER!

:ph34r: Wait... that may come back upon me. Yikes...

Ummm... Luv... :::to NVBarbossa::: b' nice to th' Ladies. :ph34r:

~Lady B

As he stuffs wax into his ears so as not to hear her song and be swayed by it, and challenges her to a game of liars dice to which the stakes are who shall be mast er, and who shall be command er for all eternity, the accord is reached the game of dice begins... poor... poor... Siren, she promptly loses the game of dice. :ph34r: , now you shall see howw the game is played, much has been learned by NVBarbossa in the art of mast er and command er by the ladies in the houses of ill repute in the district with the red lights here in the high desert of the Sierra's. :ph34r:

ah lad welcome

the ladies here bouts seem to be givin ye the welcome

so here be a tankard and have fun wit the games :ph34r::ph34r:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

NVBarbossa looks deeply into Silkie’s hazel green eyes and for one brief eternity gets lost in the windows to her soul. Barbossa with one swift fluid movement promptly removes his coat twirls it around and places it gently upon Silkies shoulders to keep her warm, and while doing so his hand gently and ever so lightly brushes against her cheek. Now he knows why they call her Silkie, because of her silkie smooth skin. Barbossa steps back swiftly and smoothly draws his sword and with one fluid movement picks up the corset with his sword removes his hat and bows to her in a courtly manner, and holds the corest there for Silkie to take, which she promptly does. Barbossa stands up, looks to the bar keep and tosses a overburdened bag of coinage to the keep and says “Keep give my friends your best and get this fair Maiden your best room in which to she might get dressed in. As the boyish grin returns upon his face and in his eyes. Barbossa then sweeps up Silkie and carries her to the door of her room.

Merrydeath strides into the pub, her personal tankard on her belt, and a thirsty smile on her face. She heard from a good source that there was a newbie pirate come ashore and buying drinks fer the lot.. and her favorite drink was a free one..

she spots the new pirate with LadyB, and notices the smile on his and her faces.. damn if they aint cute!! She takes her cutlass and tyickles Mister NV's bottom wit it, then smiles as NV turns and faces her..

Welcome to the pub, Mister NVB.. and to the crew of the FG.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Few minutes had passed since the door of the room that Captain Barbossa had taken Silkie into had been pulled close by the keeps lad. Perhaps five at the most. The latch had never slid into place, the same door opened with a light squeal of the hinges. Those who were watching waited to see who might emerge.

Silkie stepped into the hall. Her bodice secured properly again. Each curl remained neatly in place at at her neck and softly around her face. Her skirt remained unwrinkled and the shawl she had been carrying was now around her shoulders. She calmly turned to pull the door closed behind her once again.

As slowly she closes the door, Slowly Silkie opens her eyes to a light shining on them from the window, her eyes begin to focus, she realizes that it was but a dream of returning to the pub last night and having more merriment out there with her friends. As she comes to her senses, she sees she is still in the room at the pub, across the room she sees her clothes hung upon hooks, Her skirt remained unwrinkled and the shawl she had been carrying was now hanging on the hook as well, Her bodice hanging on a hook as well, as she lifts the cover to peer underneath, Silkie quickly realizes that she has on only what she was born with, nay a stitch of clothes. Silkie drops the covers and starts to turn every so slightly red in the face, as she has started to remember some bits and pieces of last nights fun. She looks around the room, an empty bottle of champagne sits on the nightstand next to her, as well as several more scattered around on the floor, a bottle of scented oil from the orient, one quarter full is next to the bed, a scent that takes Silkie away to the bazaars of the middle east but if only for a fleeting second or two, which seem as an eternity. Blurred visions flash through her head, are they real or just a dream or a mixture of both.

Silkie begins to get her wits about her, she looks around to see who it was she was, this mystery man that could have given her such pure bliss the likes of which she has never known before and never will again save unless this one individual were to treat her to such pleasures again, for which she would gladly pay untold fortunes for in a heart beat to get such pleasures again.

As Silkie looks to the empty space in the bed next to her, she focuses on something on the pillow, there is but a single red rose, with what appears to be her ribbon wrapped around the rose and tied neatly into a bow.

Later as Silkie gathers herself, her bodice secured properly again. Each curl neatly in place at her neck and softly around her face. Her skirt unwrinkled and the shawl she had been carrying was now around her shoulders. She calmly turned to pull the door closed behind her as she stepped into the hall smelling the rose with a smile upon her face.

As Silkie closes the door, she once again awakens to find herself in a booth in the pub, candle light upon her face,her favorite drink in front of her, her bodice secured properly in place, Her skirt unwrinkled and the shawl she had been carrying was now around her shoulders. She realizes as she rejoins the meriment that it had all been a dream and that Barbossa was truly a scoundrel but also a gentleman as well.

;)

*a distracted and harried-looking Sjöröveren stumbles thru the door. The creases in his brow soon relax when he sees familiar faces in the pub...*

My apologies, ladies and gents. I had every intention of makin a more timely appearance, but I have let myself wander into every unlocked door in the vicinity, and have completely lost track of the time!

*notices a fine fellow in the arms of a fellow Fool's Gold...*

Ah, my good man, ye must be the man Lady Barbossa has been singin the praises of! An honor to meet ye, sir. And if the tap be still flowing, I will gratefully accept your hospitality!

:lol:

*cozies up to Red Bess, and is soon dozing on her bosom like a kitten. A very large kitten.

Sjöröveren,

Welcome matey, tis an honor to meet you as well dear sir.

have a tankard or three, sit, enjoy. the tap is always flowing, cept when being changed. :huh:

talk long, laugh loud, enjoy.

Singing praises eh?

:lol: