Corona CA Pirate Faire

Lady Alyx

• 1 month later...

Mate, I wish the pirates who attend to make this a wonderful event, but I have trouble justifying making it to Tom's events. He just doesn't offer much for those who would provide the entertainment.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

There's a huge pyrate community in so cal, but none that find working at Corona worth it. Not even the crews for San Fran will come down for Corona.

Ojai is the pirate festival to attend. Corona doesn't offer anything but unkempt grounds and fees galore. Tom would be better off razing most of those buildings.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 1 month later...

While we will not have an encamapment, Port of New Providence will be singing out at Corona this year.

I personally hate the venue but... where my tribe goes, I go. <_<

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 1 month later...

Anyone going this weekend...Saturday it is open till 9....the lanterns look so lovely at night. I am not sure if I will be there...will know more tomorrow. If not I will go to the so cal Pleasure faire at Irwindale.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

If not I will go to the so cal Pleasure faire at Irwindale.

Irwindale ? Damn !! I am old., the last time I did anything at Irwindale it was on the back wheel of an XR-75 in 1974 for Whittier Honda at the Friday night Moto-Cross ................, Long before the "Miller" Beer plant went in.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ill be at the corona ren fair this weekend.anyone else? its the only one i know of near yuma right now. if anyone knows of any others id be much grateful :lol:

Ye be thinking, "This is the closest faire to Yuma?" Mate, ye need to get better maps.

~Black Hearted Pearl