Halloween Costumes?

Saucy Kate

I decided to switch it around this year, and not dress like the wench I am. Doesn't really feel like a costume anymore. Anyway- I have a long silver dress with a high slit up one side (calm down, lads!), and I've made a logo to sew onto the other side- Says "Coors Light".

I figure that something five feet, eight inches high, that is both girl and beer, should be a vision of loveliness to all involved. Coors is far from me favourite, but it comes in a silver can. Also- a necklace of poptops around me neck!

Yer libation-like lass,

Saucy Kate

:ph34r:

I decided to switch it around this year, and not dress like the wench I am. Doesn't really feel like a costume anymore. Anyway- I have a long silver dress with a high slit up one side (calm down, lads!), and I've made a logo to sew onto the other side- Says "Coors Light".

While the thought of the high slit dress does sound appealing maybe you need someone to make you feel like a wench again to wear wench wear, try saying that 5 times fast.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye..do to the last minute travels...I be only having me Tricorn, outfitted with plumes, of course...wonder if the CDF be wonderin' if they are under attack? Now, if I could only lay me hands on a Jolly Roger to be flying from the helicopter fuel truck. :lol: Been lookin' to score me some of those sugar skulls for El Dia De Morte (beggin's forgiveness on the spellin') whilst anchored here in San Diego or El Cahon..or where ever the h'll I'm at (lost me bearin' 'bout 24 hrs ago). Think they be rather fittin' a pirating occasion.

Captain of The Morrighan.

Ahoy, matey! It be spelled El Cajon but I'm sure it all be black from the fire now so it matters little. Long as you and yer mates be as safe as ye can be from the flames. I been sayin' a prayer fer yer lost shipmate; sad times these be.

This pirate can't thank ye and yer mates enough fer all yer hard and dangerous work. Savin' the historical town of Julian be a Herculean effort. If ye be havin' any free time on Sunday, send me a PM and I'll buy ye a drink (and some pizza); I'll be collectin' donations fer the fire victims at an event in Oceanside.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Ahoy all!

I was not a pirate this year, either. I didn't win any contests, either. Bah! I guess that'll show me!

I dressed as Medusa. I wore a wraparound olive green dress with an olive green turban and green snakes. My face, arms, etc., was painted olive green. My lips and around my eyes were painted black. At 5'9" already, I decided to wear my high-heeled boots. Let's see here...5'9"+6" turban + 4" heels. I must have looked like a monster at 6'7" or so?

I have some pics that my honey took of me with my digital camera. They look really creepy. I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes back so it looks like I don't have any irises or pupils! I'll try to download them soon.

Boo!

B)

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."