Pirate Crews

I need a little help please. I have been trying to contact the crews that are listed on the N.Q.G. website from Maryland. Only, in return I get ..message did not go through. or in other cases, I simply get no response. Can anyone active in N.Q.G. ( hint Jamaica Rose ) tell me if the crews here are still active. I have been wanting to join the N.Q.G group for sometime now, but, can get no info. on the matter. All I get in return to my inquiries is ...sign up for the news letter. Thanks for your help........ The Capt.

Cap'n Flint m'luv -- tell which crew specifically you've had problems gittin' ahold of and we'll look into it.

But, I fear you are labouring under a bit of a misconception. The crews that NQG lists are not "NQG groups" -- they are not sponsored by NQG. Instead -- groups make themselves known to us, and if they are open to having new recruits, then we list them on our webpage as a service to the crews and to our readers -- just to help fellow pirates find each other.

Crews often change -- so it's helpful if when someone finds their messages are returned unanswered to let us know and we'll look into it, and see if we can find out the new bearings fer findin' the crew. Or try to find out if the group is still on the account (some disband after a little while - mayhap after a successful raid, they split up the booty and dispersed to set up honest lives).

Fair wyndes,

--Jamaica Rose

"Practice random acts of plundering and pillaging!"

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Jamaica Rose.. The Crews in question are

BRETHERN OF THE BAY...jbmacek@yahoo.com... e-mailed them twice and got no reply at all

MERRICKS PRIVATERRS...jvmerrick@erols.com.. e-mailed them and was told the server does not exist

RUMSKULLS... Rumskulls@rumskulls.org... Again, no reply.

Also... if you can bear with me most kind Rose... I want to know if N.Q.G. is a group which can be joined or is it simply a news letter. If the latter is it, then can you please tell me who is No Quarter Given. Just curious dearest Rose. I really want to become an active participant in this. When we performed for the Delaware pirate festival, we were told that one of the groups there were no quarter given. I didn't think to inquire about it then, so I'm sort of left hanging in the dark so to speak. You have been a big help to me before in this ,so I promise not to bother you with it to much more... Thanks for your pantience.. Soft winds and rich plunder... arghhhhhhhh The Capt.

I will look into the groups you've listed below. I think I remember that one of the email addresses had changed.

As for who IS No Quarter Given, c'est moi et mon capitaine. My husband and I ARE No Quarter Given. I am the main editor, art director, and frequent writer. He is asst. editor, proofreader, and publisher. He originally set up the No Quarter Given webpage -- then I learned to mold it, and modify it as I wished.

As far as I know, there is no pirate group called "No Quarter Given".

Fair wyndes,

--Jamaica Rose

Official Grog Taster

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven